Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > If You Were Here I'd Never Have A Fear

Forever, and Ever

by x-BreeLynn-xz 1 review

Last Chapter. Sequel coming soon.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-10-28 - Updated: 2011-10-28 - 1119 words

1Exciting
Finally an update, sorry it took me forever. But I hit writers block. This is the best I could come up with for this chapter. But I already have the sequel all planned out thank god. I will begin writing it very soon. Please read, rate, and review.
---------------------------

I sat flipping threw channels on the television in our hotel room trying to find something interesting for the both of us to watch. Dinner had made the evening so far worthwhile. He had taken us to a beautiful Vegan restaurant and the food was phenomenal. After which he brought me to the most beautiful hotel. He was really trying hard to make up for the past couple months and honestly I was enjoying every minute of it.

I turn as he made his way out of the bathroom and smiled. He had slipped out of his nice clothes and into a pair of pajama pants in attempt to get comfortable.
“I’m guessing that a cue for me to get outta my good clothing and into some comfy wear?” I asked him
“Up to you Angel.” He said with a smile. “You know me though, I’m not very comfortable in good clothing. I prefer my jeans and t-shirt over a pair of dress slacks any day.”
I giggled and sat up making my way into the bathroom to change myself. I choose one of his t-shirts and my own pair of pajama pants. Once dressed, I made my way out of the bathroom and back over to the bed to which he occupied.
“Come here love.” He said motioning for me to crawl up beside him. Once beside him I cuddled up resting my head in the crook of his neck.
“I missed you.” He said tightening his arm that was draped over me.
“As I did you my love.” I said looking up into his eyes.
We sat enjoying each other’s company as we watched a movie together on one of the movie channels. Close to the end of the movie he spoke up.
“Avril?” He asked
“Yes Frank?” I asked back looking into his eyes again.
“I love you.” He said
“I love you more than words could ever say.” I told him
He smiled, obviously at my reference to one of their songs. Suddenly he sat up pulling me with him and up off the bed.
“Avril honey. I know I’ve put you through so much pain these past couple mouths.” He said looking down at me, “But I came to realize I don’t want to live without you. I want you to be with me for the rest of our lives.”
Tears sprang to my eyes. He was really starting to make me fall for him once again. Suddenly he dropped to one knee and pulled out a small velvet box.
“Avril will you make me the happiest man in the world and be my wife?” He asked opening the box to reveal the most beautiful silver engagement ring I have ever seen in my life.
“Oh my god…. YES! YES FRANKIE!” I screamed throwing my arms around him and crying into his shoulder. Once I pulled away he took my hand and placed the ring upon my finger.
I stood admiring its beauty before coming back down to earth.
“Ahh! I must call Shorty at once.” I told him
“Yeah. Um. No one knows.” He said with a classic Frankie smirk.
”Well they shall know right this minute!” I said running over and grabbing my phone and dialing Shorty’s number. It rang three times before I heard her soft voice.
“Avril, is everything okay?” She asked
“Everything is wonderful. You’ll never guess what just happened!” I said with a smile.
“Oh really?” She asked
“Yes. Hold on as I send you a picture of something.” I sat my phone on the bed grabbed Franks phone and snapped a picture of my hand before picking my phone back up off the bed. “The picture will be coming to you from Franks phone since its much easier that way.”
“Alright hold on.” She said pulling the phone away to look at the picture. I heard her scream and fumble to get the phone to her ear again.
“HE PROPOSED!?” She screamed.
“Yes!!!” I said jumping up and down.
“Oh my god.” She said, “I’m so happy!!”
“I am too.” I said
“Its so pretty too. It had to have cost him a fortune.” She said
“It doesn’t matter the price honestly I wouldn’t care if it was the cheapest ring in the world.” I told her “All that matter is he’s mine for the rest of our lives.”
“Awe.” She said “Well you should go and get back to spending time with your Fiancé. I’ll be sure to inform the guys.”
“Thanks Shorty. Talk to you tomorrow. Love you Sis!” I told her
“I love you too Sis.” She said with an obvious smile.
I disconnected and sat my phone on the table and jumped into bed with Frank. “Well Fiancé, we got plenty to talk about now.” I said
“Huh?” He asked looking away from the television.
“Got lots of planning and decisions to make is what I mean silly.” I said
“Oh you mean the wedding.” He said, “I figured that’d be right up Shorty’s alley.”
“You expect your sister to help me plan the whole thing?” I asked him puzzled.
“Not expect, just figured she’d insist.” He said with a smile.
“Well yeah, she’ll wanna help. But decisions will be up to us love.” I said “And there’s plenty of decisions that will have to be made.”
“Well Angel, we got plenty of time to plan this out.” He said “But for now lets just enjoy our night together and gets some sleep. Sound good you love?”
“Yes. Yes it does.” I said

I was the happiest girl in the universe at the moment. I got the love of my life back and we were engaged to boot. My hectic life was starting to look up again and I couldn’t be happier. This time I wasn’t going to let anything come in the way of me. Nothing was going to come between us and break us apart again. I wont allow it. No more pain, no more sadness, and no more heart break. My 100% happiness is now my first and only priority and nothing is going to change that. Frankie and I are going to be married and have our child together and we are finally going to be a one happy family, I hope.
Sign up to rate and review this story