Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Please, Don't Leave Me

three

by kiraluvsu 1 review

It's not too late

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2011-07-29 - Updated: 2011-07-29 - 1259 words - Complete

1Moving
Sarah's POV

I was brushing my hair in the middle of night just in case I got an emergency call from the hospital to be there asap. My intern nursing job was rough but I was getting paid a reasonable amount of money so it would have to do. Even if sleep was impossible after seeing crippled, bloody, puking people all day.

Pete had called me a while ago but I couldn't help but contemplate over how short his call was and the very last thing he said "....we'll be talking again really soon.." didn't sound very sarcastic.

I pushed away all these thoughts and collapsed onto my bed and snuggled under the covers. I was drifting off when I heard a light tapping noise. I ignored it and rolled into a more comfortable sleeping position.

I closed my eyes and sighed. But that relaxation didn't last very long 'cause again I heard a tapping noise. My eyes shot open and I could've sworn it was coming from my little balcony that I never used. I waited for another knock just to make sure it wasn't me hearing things.

tap tap there it was again, loud and clear.

I turned on the lights and cautiously peeked out of a little corner. It was too dark to see who it was but someone was definitely standing there. I opened the curtains farther so that they could see I was aware of them.

The stranger was still not visible In the feint moonlight but their silhouette was visible.

Whoever it was, started to become impatient and tapped a little harder. It could've been anyone, maybe some random convict that wanted to rape me!

I unlocked the screen and opened it. The silhouette hesitantly walked in and put a good distance between us.

The second the light shone on the stranger I recognized him. He looked like he'd been through shit but it was HIM. It was my Brendon.

"Brendon I-I, W-what are you doing here? How'd you find me?" Brendon stared, emotionless, as if he'd just seen a ghost.

"It's really you, I thought I'd never see you again!" he said excitedly pulling me into a hug and ignoring my question. It was slightly uncomfortable but I didn't mind it felt, right.

When we pulled out of our dramatic hug I decided to ask him again, "Brendon, how did you find me?" His expression seemed to turn guilty.

"Me and Pete used a tracking device on your phone." He said looking at the ground.

I gave him a disbelieving look.

"No way!" I couldn't believe Pete had come up with such i diabolical plan. Wait we're talking about Pete, he totally came up with this.

"Yeah, well you know Pete" Brendon gave a nervous laugh. He seemed at a loss for words which quickly made things awkward because I just couldn't think clearly enough to form words.

"Um wow uhhh you look good Bren how's...um... Everyone doing?" He gave a small smile and walked around to the wall behind me. His smile immediately grew when he saw all the pictures I had of us.

"Everyone's........the same." He said as he picked a picture off the wall. He looked at it and seemed to zone out.

"Well that's good.....I guess..," I broke him out of his trance. He quickly placed the picture back and TRIED to hide the fact that he looked like a kid that just got caught stealing a cookie before dinner. I laughed a little and yawned.

"I should......leave. You're tired." Brendon started reluctantly walking to the door but I just could let that happen now could I?

"Wait! No..... Can you stay? Please." I pleaded.

Brendon leaned against the door and crossed his arms over his chest.

"Oh NOW you want to see me." he glared. I felt guilty, he didn't deserve me.

"Please?" I asked again. Feeling a tear run down my cheek.

He took a moment to think.

"Yeah why not." He sighed and sat on the edge of my bed. I plopped myself next to him, making the bed shake and squeak.

"I'm sorry." I whispered. He was staring at the carpet but when I said this he looked up with a questioning look on his face.

"why?" This time it was my turn to look confused.

"Why did you leave?" His face softened when he said this. He looked so...so sad. It broke my heart to know that I was the one to do this to him.

"I-I couldn't. I told you in the note remember?"

"I know but I could've been different. I could've...made you happy." My heart burst into a million little pieces. I thought I was gonna start crying but nothing came out.

"I'm sorry." I could barely get the words out in a whisper.

He shook his head and looked back up at me, studying me. It made me a little uncomfortable but I let him, it was the least I could do after all the pain I'd caused him.

"I know." he brought his hands up and hugged me. I couldn't understand how he was so forgiving after everything I did. And at that exact moment I realized, leaving him was the worst mistake in my life. He was the only person (besides for Pete) that cared so much about me that he would travel to any extent to find me.

"I'm so..SO sorry." I choked between sobs. A stream of tears were now staining the back of his shirt.

"shh. Baby I forgive you don't apologize." He pulled me closer.

"Brendon....I-I love you so much I'm sorry I didn't realize it before it was too late.

Brendon pulled out of the hug so he could look at me.

"It's not too late."

"No! it is, I fucked up I-" I felt warm lips protrude against my chapped ones. My stomach exploded with billions of butterflies. I completely forgot what we were even talking about. Wait, we were talking? All I could comprehend was the familiar emotions, that were once hidden beneath my trust issues that I developed as a kid, crumble. Those issues were no longer there just love, pure love.

When he pulled away I was left with the ghost of his lips.

"I never gave up on you. You know why?" He whispered. I shook my head.

"Because I knew you were the only person that could ever make me feel this way. I missed you." he said. I felt a smile coming on. And he smiled back. This was, perfect in every way.

"How could I have been so stupid to leave you?" I pondered the thought.

"That WAS pretty stupid. 'Cause I know a lot of girls who would love to-" I locked my lips back into his with as much meaning as the last one, he pulled away with reluctance and grinned "Don't ever leave me again." He stated.

"Don't worry I won't ever leave you. I promise, I love you." I said.

"I love you too." Brendon replied. He stood up and turned the lights off.

I protested because I'd much rather be making out than sleeping but he didn't have to ask me twice because he climbed in right next to me and held onto me so I couldn't get away. But i had a feeling that that wouldn't ever happen again. For once in my life I wasn't gonna run. This is where I wanted to be. Right here in his arms.
Sign up to rate and review this story