Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Please, Don't Leave Me

two

by kiraluvsu 0 reviews

maybe she was just lost...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2011-07-29 - Updated: 2011-07-29 - 877 words - Complete

0Unrated
Sarah's POV

I found a nice family that had room for me in their car. When they asked me where I was going I just said anywhere but here and they happily dropped me off in a small town outside of las Vegas.

I didn't have a well thought out plan about what exactly I was gonna do, which was kinda important. I had enough money in my bank account for a small apartment but I was gonna have to get a job if I wanted food.

I found a nice little 50's diner next to an abandoned hotel and ordered some food. It was at least 8:00 pm and I was exhausted. Tonight I would stay at a hotel until I could buy an apartment space.

But at the moment I was starving and easily forgot all my worries at the site of a chocolate milkshake and cheeseburger being set on the table. I could barely say thank you to the waitress before I started digging in.

By the time I was situated in my cheap hotel room it was 10:30pm. The moment my head hit the pillow I passed out in a very deep sleep.



Brendon's POV

I made my way down the slightly too narrow hallway observing the hanging pictures of family and friends. When I noticed a lopsided picture. I turned it so it was upright again and noticed that I was in it, but there was someone else in it too. I didn't have to look twice to see the girl of my dreams, Sarah. The one who ran away at least 3 months ago only contacting us through Pete, and even then she barely said anything.

I've tried to forget about her but there's no way i could forget the way she smiled in the morning, the way she looked at me, her laugh, and so much more. It's like she died and took all the life that once filled this house with her, but maybe she was just lost.

I always tell myself that she'll be there when I wake up, like she'd never left. But everyday I'm let down wit the fact that i might never see her again. She won't tell us where in the world she is but at least I know she's safe. And that's all that matters, her safety, and happiness.

I pick the picture off the wall and put it in our, I mean MY room. Of course that wasn't the only picture I had of her but maybe I'll feel better if I wake up to see her beautiful face every morning.

After I carefully did that I drove to Pete's house. We were meeting up because Pete had taken the liberty of keeping track of Sarah's phone calls and according to him she was gonna call at exactly 2pm today.

Being the rich successful person he is, he found a guy that could track where Sarah's location is during the phone call. And I wouldn't miss this for the world.

I drove up his large driveway and (without knocking) I walked inside locking the door behind me.

I made my way to the modern living room and found him sitting on a red couch across from a rather large man who didn't look familiar.

When he saw that I had arrived he motioned me to come sit with him.

"Brendon this is Mark, he works for the nvpd." Pete introduced. I Politely shook Mark's hand and said a quiet, "hello."

"We're done setting everything up and she should be calling in about 5 minutes. All we have to do is keep her on the phone long enough to track her." Pete grinned looking rather proud of his knowledge.

"great." I couldn't help but smile, it'd been too long since I've heard her sweet, soothing voice. And the thought of it made me anxious.

5 minutes later.....

"Hey Pete." My heart skipped a beat at the familiar feminine voice.

Pete noticed and smirked as he said. "Hey hun, nice to hear you're still okay." Pete said into the phone that was all the way up on speaker.

"Yeah I'm great but I miss you and everyone back in Vegas." She said with a hint of sadness in her voice.

"You know you're always welcomed back. I'm sure Brendon would love a nice little visit." I pouted at the mention of my name.

"I'm sure he would," Sarah answered, clearly amused at the mention of my name. She usually never talked about me in these calls.

"So are you okay? You don't need money or anything?" Pete, being the best friend he is, asked.

"I'm fine, really, I have a job now so that should take care of the bills but I wish I had at least one friend over here. It's kinda lonely." I wanted to give her a big hug and tell her that I could keep her company If she'd only let me.

I noticed Pete and Mark exchange a quick look and Pete sighed into the phone.

"I gotta go Sarah but I promise we'll be talking again very soon." Pete hung up and I gave him a questioning look. Why'd he hang up so fast?

"We've found her location." OH, that explains it.
Sign up to rate and review this story