Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > We'll Love Again, We'll Laugh Again, We'll Cry Again, and We'll Dance Again

There’s No Room in This Hell, There’s No Room in the Next

by IloveMCRmy 2 reviews

Gerard has a flashback, and Paige has a weird experience

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-07-30 - Updated: 2011-07-31 - 2028 words

2Exciting
A/N: Second chapter! Hooray! I hope you guys love it! You're R&R's on the last chapter were amazing! I love you all. So enjoy(:

Chapter 2: There's No Room in This Hell, There's No Room in the Next
Gerard's POV:

I had 6 hours until the next train and all I could do was think about the day I left.

3 Months Ago:
I woke up and looked around and saw I was in a hospital room. I was positive that I had died, but obviously not since I was here. I couldn't even believe I was here, but soon enough I felt worry creep up on me, worry for Paige. I needed to know if she was okay. But I snapped out of my thoughts when the doctor came in.

"Well great news, by some amazing miracle you are going to be just fine. The bullet missed heart by a few inches and we were luckily able to get it out, and you'll be ready to go in a couple days." I heard the doctor say but the words went through one ear and out the other.

"Where is she? The girl that shot me? I said trying to get up and pull the IV out of my body. The doctor quickly, but gently pushed me back down.

"Okay Mr. Way I need you to take a deep breath and not panic. But the cops never found her. As soon as the ambulance arrived she ran off, no one really got a good look at her and your girlfriend was in shock, and hasn't said anything yet." he said it like it happened all the time

"Oh, so some crazy woman is just on the loose and no one is doing anything?" I asked weakly.

"I'm sure the Police are doing everything they can." he said soothingly. "We've been trying to get through to your parents but no luck yet, but we'll keep trying. As for now, I suggest you just rest, you've been through quite a lot, and should consider yourself lucky that you're alive." he looked down at his chart.

"Trust me. I am." I said as my mind considered the possibility that I could be in the ground right now.

"Well that's good to hear, but I'll have a nurse come check on you in a couple hours, and take some blood." he said apathetically and left the room. Every hour on the hour they drew blood.

I looked at the white walled room the caged me in and I already knew what I had to do. I didn't want to leave Paige or my family or friends, but I knew it was they only way to protect Paige. If I wasn't anywhere near here Rebecca would have no reason to come back and hurt her. So I had to leave, get as far as I could. I wasn't far from my house, and my clothes were sitting on the chair in the corner. I pushed myself weakly up in the hospital bed. I looked down at the needle in my skin, and I started to shake. I was always petrified by needles and the thought of pulling one out of my skin sent shivers down my spine, but if I wanted to get out of here I knew I needed to pull it out. I stared down at the needle and just thought of it like a band aid, just pull it out quick and it'll be over with. I gripped the IV tightly and yanked it out as fast as I could.

"Ah fuck!" I screamed quietly.

Once I got rid of the IV I carefully got out of bed and slipped my blood stained clothes back on. It was also by a strike of luck that I was on the first floor of the hospital and my room had I window. I walked over opened the window and started walking home. It took me all of about 20 minutes to get to my house, neither of my parents cars were in the driveway. I crept in the front door and went straight down to my room in the basement. The first thing I did was change my clothes. Then I grabbed my black duffel bag from my closet and started throwing clothes, and anything else I thought I needed. I bent down and searched blindly under my bed for a lock box, once I found it I placed it on top of my bed and grabbed to gold key from the top of the door and unlocked the box and grabbed the envelope of cash I had been saving since the 8th grade. Once I was sure I had everything I was ready to go. I zipped the bag shut and threw it over my shoulder and turned to head out the door, but was stopped in my tracks.


"What the fuck are you doing?" I saw Mikey in front of me; his face was painted with fear and anger.

"What's it look like, I'm leaving. I can't stay here not with that maniac bitch on the loose." I said defensively.

"No, what you should be doing is sitting in that hospital bed getting better. Do you know how fucking worried I was today! You almost fucking died on me, and now you're just gonna leave. What about me! Our friends! Paige! Our fucking parents!" he screamed at the top his lungs, tears were watering up in his eyes from the worry he was feeling.


"I'll come back when things are safer. I'll keep you and the guys updated, and I'll tell Mom and Dad when the time is right." I said as my mind was still racing, I had no idea what I was going to do.

"What about Paige, your just gonna leave here." he said calmer, but still upset.

"This is where I need you all. She needs to believe that I am dead." I said as I looked down at the carpet.

"What?" Mikey asked as he furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"I need her to believe that I am dead, so she can move on. If Rebecca is still after her once I'm gone and she sees that Paige has moved on she'll give up. But if she knows I'm alive and that Paige is waiting for me to comeback, she'll try and kill her again, and maybe even you and the guys. This is the only way I know how to protect her." I justified myself.

"If you hadn't already been shot, I'd shoot you right now." he tried to cover up his sadness with humor.

"Will you do it?" I asked him eagerly.

"Fuck. Fine, I'll do it." he gave in. "But you have to promise you'll be safe, and that you'll come back." he pleaded.

"Mikey I swear." I felt tears swarm up in my eyes. "But stop being so sentimental on me." I laughed as tears fell down my face.

Mikey and I just looked at each other and then he grabbed me and pulled me into a hug. As if it was the last time he would see me. When he let go he just left the room, left me alone. I took one last look at my room; I would miss that little window that let that one beam of sunlight into my room. I remembered all the times Mikey and I watched movies, played pirates and ninjas. All the times Paige and I wrestled each other to the death and just talk about life and how we were going to rule the world one day. All the times everyone would drink down here before we actually went out. Then how Paige and I gave ourselves to each other for the first time. All the nights she snuck over and we just talked and listened to music. I think those were the nights I would miss the most. What if I didn't come back, I wanted to just soak everything in one last time. I said goodbye to my childhood, adolescent, and teenage years one more time and vanished. I pulled out a cigarette and walked down the road with my thumb in the air. After cars speeding past, one tractor trailer finally slowed down and pulled to the side. I window rolled down and I was greeted by a muscular tattooed man.

"Where you looking to go son?" I heard the southern accent emerge from his voice.

"Far from here as possible." I said quietly.

"What are you running from?" He asked as leaned over and pushed the passenger door open.

"Not running, just need to get out." I muttered.

"Well get in. I'll take ya as far as the big apple. Fair?"

"Fair enough." I muttered and jumped in.

I hopped from train to train for the last three months, never staying anywhere for more than a couple weeks. Now I was at some train station in Philly. Getting ready to run to somewhere else, Chicago sounded nice, but I knew I wouldn't stay for long; I'd get paranoid and leave again. Maybe one day I'd be able to go back, but not yet.

Paige's POV:

All right Paige, you actually got dressed today that's good. Gerard would have wanted this, my Mom was asleep and my Dad was at work so I figured I could sneak out and go grab a coffee and come back. I just didn't want my parents asking me if I was okay blah blah... But Lindsay was right Gerard wouldn't want me to lay in my own self pity and grief all day. He'd want me to move on, and that's what I was going to try to do. I walked out to my car and got in. I thought about go back inside several times before I turned it on and backed out of the drive way. I drove two minutes down the road to the closest Starbucks and order a Carmel Macchiato, and grabbed one of those comfy couches while I waited. When my drink order was called out I noticed a boy with raven hair and porcelain skin at the order counter. It couldn't be, but it looked just like him from behind. What if he was alive? I had to check, just to see. I walked up to grab my coffee but I made sure to give him a good stare before I walked back to my chair.

"So do you stare a people often?." the raven hair boy walked over to me after he grabbed his drink, and the only thing on his face that resembled Gerard was his piercing hazel eyes.

"Oh sorry, I just thought you looked like someone I knew." I muttered under my breath as I took a sip of my coffee.

"And?"

"What?"

"Do I like look this person?" he asked, it sounded just like something Gerard would say.

"No, but you certainly remind of him." I sighed.

"Well my name's Jared Anderson." he extended his hand out and I shook it.

"I'm Paige, Paige Andrews." I wanted to smile, but I just couldn't.

"So who was this person, I remind you so much of?" he asked as he took a seat next to me.

"My boyfriend Gerard." I looked down at my coffee.

"And where is he now?" the look alike asked.

"He died. Shot in the heart three months ago. This actually the first day I've gotten out of my bed, and haven't wallowed in my self pity." I let out a pathetic chuckle.

"Oh I'm sorry. But if it helps, you don't look like you're still grieving one bit." he smirked compassionately, and I felt like I was with Gerard again.

"Thanks." I half smiled.

"Well you probably don't want me to bother you so I'll go." he got up to leave, but without realizing it I stopped him.

"No. Stay. I haven't much human interaction in weeks, so I'd actually like you to stay." I almost pleaded.

"Sure." he sat back down gracefully

I didn't understand what I was doing, but in a way I felt that I needed this.
Sign up to rate and review this story