Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Poison

Skyscraper

by BandiitMarie 2 reviews

"It was like she was just so small, like she was only made of paper, and he was just so strong, towering over her."

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Horror - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] [R] - Published: 2011-08-01 - Updated: 2011-08-01 - 1060 words

2Exciting





They days seemed even longer now. Time was all they had. Every sound, every feeling took on a new form. A form of anger, a form of pain. All Alyn could do was scowl. The punishment system that Gerard had created seemed a little bias. Alyn was wounded almost from head to foot. Shane only had a few scratches here and there. Gerard had moved Shane too far away to be heard, therefore Alyn didn't know if she was really being punished because of Shane, or if Gerard just wanted to relieve some tension. She knew that every time she heard that metal door creak open that it would be Gerard. It never failed. As she lay there she could only think of what Shane could be doing to make Alyn be suffering all of this. The bruises on Alyn were endless, in a rainbow of blue's, purple's, yellow's and brown's. Her cuts topping the rainbow off in all the shades of red. Laying there, she could only wait.


Alyn laid there, silent. Every move she made hurt, it seemed like even her breathing made her sore. She looked at the wall, her back to the door as she tried to make shapes out of the cracks and scuffs in the tile on the walls. Her eyes were burning like they were dry, but all they did was water. She shut them tight as she heard the metal door open. She just hoped that he would just finally beat her to a stain on the floor. That he would just finish her off. He had Shane now, he didn't need her. She didn't want him to want her anymore. She wanted to be back in her college dorm, getting phone calls from Frank to go to the mall with Ray, she wanted that whole day to go differently. Why did she want that fucking sandwich, why couldn't she quit worrying about her weight for one day to eat a cheeseburger with one of the guys. Then they'd be safe. But she's too predictable. Gerard knows what to expect from her. A sob story about how he should just kill her, and then her melting into his arms when he gives her that look. She needed to be something that he didn't expect, something that even she didn't expect.


Turning to look at Gerard, his eyes were dark, they were empty. They were always empty. Why would she even have thought that he would have something in there passed the darkness that flooded through his veins. He could not be helped. He could not be changed. Alyn managed to sit up as she held her side. Looking to the ground she looked to his side, seeing that he was hiding something behind his back.


"What is that?" Alyn was looking up at him, watching as he pulled a needle from behind his back.
"I want you to sleep." He smirked at her, shoving his free hand into his pocket.
"I don't want to sleep." She stayed there, looking at him, stoned faced.
"What, you don't trust me?" He grinned at her as she scowled at him.
"No. I don't." She stood up in front of him. She felt like she was not even in her body, like she was watching herself.
"Why don't you sit down." He was already impatient with her. He took his hand out of his pocket to be prepared for anything that he would have to deal with.
"No, I don't want to sit, I don't want to sleep, I don't want to do anything you tell me to."

Gerard only chuckled at her, at her attempt to be brave, at an attempt that he had already seen. It was stale, it was old. But he wanted to see if she could bring a new element to this roller coaster that she rode with him. With herself.

"So tell me, if you aren't going to do anything I want to do, what do you want to do?" His face still had that smirk, amused, smirk.

"Kill you." She looked serious, and Gerard tilted his head, raising an eyebrow at her before starting to laugh. He held his stomach with his free hand, letting his laughter echo against the tile, and with every wave of laughter that bounced off of the walls, it hit her, making her smaller and smaller.

"Really now? Really.... Really!? You have to be kidding me." He shook his head, letting himself catch his breath as a few more chuckles escaped him. He looked at her with a knitted brow, almost in pity of her. Shaking his head some he lifted his leg, pressing his foot to her stomach, it felt almost like slow motion to her as he pushed her back with his foot, till she was on the ground. It was like she was just so small, like she was only made of paper, and he was just so strong, towering over her.

"Thank you though... that was probably the best laugh I have had in a long, long time." He chuckled a few more times, wiping at his eyes with his thumb.
All Alyn could do was look up at him, and try to fight the tears. She felt humiliated.

Gerard kneeled down next to her, scratching his head for a second before looking back at her.
"Alyn, I still get surprised at how naive you really are. You would think that you would learn by now what to say, how to behave... But I guess not." He shook his head, standing up. Alyn shut her eyes tight and waited for something to come down on her and for pain to fill her body. When she looked up finally to see Gerard walking to the door she tilted her head.

"What are you doing?" She sat up on her sore elbows some.
"You know the rules... you misbehave, Shane gets punished... Let's just hope she survives. You're lucky I made the rule." He walked out into the front room, and Alyn sat back, wondering what he was going to do. As the door made it's way shut, Alyn heard one long scream echo through the front room. When door closed, all the sound was closed out with it, but Alyn still held that scream in her head. That could be her.
Sign up to rate and review this story