Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Cemetery Drive, Jersey

Pig Nose

by jadesohma 3 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-08-01 - Updated: 2011-08-01 - 1177 words

2Exciting
"Remember! Keep them out! If you have to come in and mess up the date, DO IT!" I yell into Mikey's Barbie walky talky. You'd be surprised what you find in this kids room.

"When Ray kills me for doing so, I want Aj to have my corpse." Bob's staticy voice comes through.

"So opperation 'Baby Bomb' is a go! Over and out!" The guys finally had a day off so Ray is taking Emmy on a much needed date. The rest of us (More like me and Aj) Came up with an amazing crack pot plan! We're painting and seting up the Baby's room! Bob is helping keeping those two out so they can be 100% surprised!

"Did we really need to call it baby bomb?" Alex asked.

"It sounds like the baby took a shit." Kori points out.

"I LIKE THE NAME!" Frank yelled, as the creator of the name. He looks down.

"I like the name Frankie..." I say rubbing his back. "It's a good name!"

He sniffles. "Thanks Devin." He murmers and hugs me. Yay Frankie hugs!

"DO I HAVE TO?!" Gerard whines, getting a smack in the arm. "Shut up!" Aj hisses. "Everyone can hear you!" She waves to all of us. "Just do this for me?" Gerard groans. "Fine!" Aj giggled and hugged Gerard. "Thank you Gee Gee!"

Aj strolled over and picked up a paint brush. "What was that?" I ask, I have to. She scares me when she has secrets. "You'll see!" Oh shit...

__________________________________________________________________________________________

"Mikey how do you cook so well when I burn water?!" I shove another bite of chicken in my mouth. I LOVE THIS BOYS COOKING!

"Because my mom was the same way. I figured how to cook myself then I showed her. I could do the same for you!" Mikey said with a huge smile, bringing me yet another plate.

"Yay burning water burning water!" Aj chants.

"Hey dumbasses!" Gerard calls down to us. "Come up and see what I did!" Aj sqeals and runs up the stairs.

"Oh shit." I mummble, getting up from my yummy chicken and to the bright pink room.

"TURTLE!" Aj yells. I gape at the giant turtle on the wall.

"Aj! That's where the crib is going!" I whine.

"Yeah! I know! That's why I asked Gee to put it there!" She giggled. "Now shes knows she my little turtle!"

"She would know even if you didn't put a damned turtle there!" I facepalm myself. What was her obession with turtles anyway?

"This way she'll forever know! Oooh! I have another idea!" Aj smiles evil and takes sharpies from her pocket. She hands us all a black twin tip. "Write a little message for Sammy!"

_________________________________________________________________________________________

I look at my cute little note that read:

Dear sammy,
Good luck! Your going to need it. Love you for ever! < 3
love auntie Devin!


"Aw I like that." Mikey said, placing his arm on my shoulder. "Thanks! Wheres yours?" He takes me to the corner all the way up on the low ceiling. "Yeah because I can see that" He rolls his eyes and picks me up, showing me te note.

Dear Sammy,
Your screwed.
Love uncle Mikey.


"BAHAHAHA!" I gasp. "You know thats stuck on the wall forever right?"

Mikey grins. "I know all too well."

"GUYS GUYS LOOK AT MINE!" Aj said, jumping up and down pointing at the whole wall that was now covered in her hand writting.

Dear Sammie my little turtle,
I love you so much its not funny like I love you more than Mikey's cooking!! That's alot XD YAY MIKEY'S COOKING! So when your older and hate this color, don't blame me because I wanted black BUT they were all like NOOO! NOT FOR A BABY! And I got all pouty. But holy bajesus! You are going to be so cute! your going to have your daddy's fro I know it! I just hope you don't get his nose! THAT THINGS LIKE A PIGS! I also hope you don't get your mommy's cold feet! When we shared a room they were freezing! So heres to that! Oh and don't forget we love you no matter how many stupid mistakes you've made! I mean they better! I've made so many shit mistakes and they still kinda love me, right? RIGHT! So good luck to ya! Your gonna need it! Muahaha!
Love AJ YOUR LOVING AUNTIE!


"Ray is going to kill you." I tell her.

"Whhhhhhhhhhhhhhy?!" She whines. Shaking with the whine

"You called his nose a pig nose!" Mikey chimes in.

"HAVE YOU SEEN THAT THING?!" She shrieked. "Oink! Oink!"

"THANK YOU! I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO THINKS SO!" Gerard yells. "I have been staring at that thing for years and thinking the same thing."

Aj skips over and take Gerard into a bone crushing hug. "I KNEW I LOVED YOU GEE GEE!"

I was about to say something when I hear static on walky talky. I pick it up off the floor and and hit the botton. "Yeah Bob?"

"THEY'RE COMING BACK! FINISH UP! I WASN'T ABLE TO STOP THEM!" He yells.

"Crap! EVERY ONE CLEAN UP AND GET THE BABY STUFF! GO GO GO!"
_______________________________________________________________________________

I jump down the stairs and go to thw door. Maybe if I stall them we'll have enough time. The car pulls up and they get out of the car. "Hi Devin!" Emmy waves.

"Hey! Whats up?! How was your date?! Was it amazingly awesome and sparkly?!" I Ask quickly. Man I'm bad at this.

"Yes! Yes it was!" Emmy chirps. Ray doesn't look happy.

"Why was Bob following us?" He asks coldly.

"He was what?! I am ashamed of him! How dare he?!" I don't think he bought it.

Ray pushes past me and into the house. "Why does it smell like paint."

"It doesn't! Your going crazy!" I try pulling him away from the stairs but he brushes me off, Emmy on his heels. "Rayyy! Wait!" I beg. He ignores me and opens the door to Baby's room. I hear them both gasp in awe.

The pink room with the turtle on the wall looked put together and neat. The brand new crib sat under the turtle painting on the right and the changing table next to it with a small dresser and toy chest on the other side.

I look at Emmy who was in tears. "Thank guys so mch!" Next thing I know I'm in a prego-grip hug and my side has a baby in it.

"READ MY NOTE! EMMY! READ MY NOTE!" Aj yells, pulling her sister to the wall finalled with her true thoughts.

Emmy and Ray start to read and as they got closer to the end their expression grew more grim. "I DO NOT HAVE A PIG NOSE!"
---
Well that's nice XD HEY GUYS! HOW ARE YOU?! I'm sorry > . < I feel bad. But hey hey hey hey guys? Is there anything you want to see? Because If so, PLEASE TELL ME! Because I'm stumped. I NEED YOUR HELP! PLEASE! THANKS! BYE! ~JS~
Sign up to rate and review this story