Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Cemetery Drive, Jersey

This poor thing.

by jadesohma 6 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-08-01 - Updated: 2011-08-02 - 951 words

2Exciting
I stare at the white wall. Why does hospital hall have to be so bright and pale? I'm sitting outside of the birthing room. Emmy went into labor 15 hours ago. We were sitting in the living room talking about which would win in a fight. a gilled cheese or a taco. I remember it like it happend 15 hours ago....

"NO A GIRLL CHEESE WOULD! IT WOULD OOZE ALL OVER THAT MEXICAN BITCH!" Gee yelled.
Bob, looking overly pissed, yelled something out but no one could hear him over Emmy's bloody-murder scream. We all look at her. "Whats wrong Emmy?!" Ray asked looking worried.

"My water fucken broke and I'm having a fucking contraction you dumbass!" She snaps, taking his hand and crushing it. Emmy and Ray then both scream as another contraction coursed through her.

"In the car!" I call, hey someone needs to take charge!


Now the car ride wasn't a walk in the park either.....

Another scream filled the car. Only Me, Ray, Aj, and Emmy were in this car. No one else had the guts. "Fucken damnit Ray I will murder you!" She yelled latching onto his fro. Once another contraction hit she screamed AND pulled his fro down.

"Damn I don't want to get knocked up know..." Aj whispered to me as I drive the car in fear.


Oh and I shouldn't forget when we got to the hospital.....

"GET ME THE FUCKING DRUGS YOU STUPID INTERN!" She screamed at the poor kid who was now shaking violently.

"Y-Yes ma'am!" He squeaks and start running down the hall.

"Devin~!" She hisses, her eyes dark and evil looking. I squeak myself. "Get me water!" I nod and run towards some where other than here.


And here we are! I just got out of that room and I'm not going back in! I sigh, close my eye, and lean back. I can hear her screams from here. And yes she has gotten drugs.

I open my eyes when I feel someone sit next to me. Mikey sat next to me with a smile on his face and a diet coke in hand. He offers it to me. "Thanks." I give his a soft his on the lips.

Another earth-shaking scream from inside the room.

I look at Mikey. "Don't ever knock me up, please?" I beg.

He looks at me and laughs. "Does this mean we can have sex?!" He jumps with excitement. "'Cause you know we're the only one who haven't right? Well besides the twins but they don't count and-"

"Hey! That's not my fault! A certain unicorn-loving Glasses-wearing Way didn't ask me out till a few months ago and I'm not a 50 cent whore sooo, that kinda gets in the way oh us sleeping together." I laugh to myself.

Mikey laughs also. "I love you." He leans into another kiss. I enjoy it before what he said just hit me and I pull away. "Wait, you...love me?"

Mikey's blush reaches his ears as he says, "Well, yeah. I have for a while. I just didn't know how to say it."

"Aw Mikey! I love you too!" I say before taking him by his collar and kissing his full blown. Which lasted a good 3 minutes before I get hit in the head with something.

"Break it up you two we don't need another Sammie!" Aj said, hitting me again with a slim jim?

"Where did you get that long ass slim jim?" I ask.

"The food here is killer! They have like five full restaurants in the food court! My sister should have babies more often!" A high pitched scream sounded. "Never mind."

"I was gonna say... If she had to do this again because you wished it on her, she'll kill you!" I shake my head.

"That was a rather long joke there, Devin." Aj points out.

"I'm not on my game today."
__________________________________________________________________________________________

10 hours later....

"Psst! Wake up Devin!" Mikey whispers poking my sides. I yelp. "No fair... I'm ticklish!" I hiss.

"Look!" He says pointing to the door as it slowly opens. Ray came out with a small pink bundle. "Hey everyone, say hi to Samantha Rachel Toro." I jump up and almost attack Ray. I stare at the child.

"Holy hell it's Emmy!" I whisper staring at this kid.

"Oh thank god she has my nose!" Aj says looking at her.

"I hate you." Ray hisses.

"Love you too brother-in-law!" She smiles. "Hey don't show that attitude when the baby is right here. Hi my little turtle.." Aj takes Sammie from her father. "Heyyy I'm going to teach you to say all the curse words you can imagine."

"Okay okay hand the kid over." I say taking the cute little bundle. "Your so cute. These dumbasses are going screw up your innocence."

"Let the innocences ruining begin!" Gerard snickers, taking her from my arms. "Hey baby girl!" Frankie said trying to see over Gerard's arm. Poor short Frank...

I sigh and wonder over to Ray. "So were's your so-to-be wifey?"

"Passed out." He smirks. "I'm so proud of her."

"Can I hold the baby during the wedding?" I ask.

"Sure why the hell not?"
---
HEM YOUR WELCOME! Two in one day? Damn I'm good! I think I got my zone back! And sadly I think it's ending soon. After one or two things your going to have to say good bye to Devin and the gang. It's over 30 chapters. It has to end... But if you want more of Jadesohma well theres plenty more where that came from. I'm going to try and start the sequel to Chosen wolf soon to all who have read that:D Well, bye for now! ~JS~
Sign up to rate and review this story