Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > You're A Regular Decorated Emergency

Exchanging Body Heat In The Passenger Seat

by FallingFallingFallen 2 reviews

They kissed, it was official.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2011-08-02 - Updated: 2011-08-02 - 1413 words

0Unrated
Ryan's POV:

I couldn't believe it, I genuinely couldn't, he did like me, didn't know if he loved me but a kiss sure meant something!
I kissed him back slowly, placing my hands on his, my eyes stopped watering as I shut them and I calmed down slightly as I breathed steadily through my nose.

Brendon's POV:

Kissing him was like heaven, but then again it was like a drug. I
t made me want more of him.
I needed more of him.
I pulled him into my lap, kissing him like I had never dared kiss a girl.
My whole body felt like it was on fire all over again and this time I didn't mind.

Ryan's POV:

I moaned softly, blushing as I did, snaking my arms around his neck tightly, nibbling on his bottom lip as I tilted my head to the side slightly so I could deepen he kiss.
My mood had gone from upset to amazing in the space of a few minutes.
Brendon's lips fit to mine perfectly and I'd never felt so ... Perfect .. In my life.

Brendon's POV:

The sound of his moan turned me on, more than it should have.
My member was poking him before I knew it and my hands were sliding down his bare chest.
I couldn't help myself as I bit his bottom lip lightly, growling a bit.
"Ryan" I practically moaned before rubbing in between his thighs.
I didn't know what I was doing, but I wanted it to seem like it.

Ryan's POV:

I gasped quietly against his lips, moaning into his mouth, feeling dainty and amazed.
?"S-Shit Brendon" I moaned sharply again as I gripped at his neck, feeling my member grow harder and harder at his touch.
This was perfect and erotic. The best combination

Brendon's POV:

The way he said my name made me more confident and sure of myself. I was obviously doing something right.
I kissed down his neck, biting softly before slide my hands to his erection and gripping it through his boxers.
He was huge and it only turned me on more.

Ryan's POV:

My breath hitched in the back of my neck, my eyes rolled back in my head with pleasure. I'd never got this far, not with anyone, of any gender, and boy, did he make it feel perfect.
"O-Oh jesus c-christ..." I stuttered out a moan as I tipped my neck to the side, shutting my eyes tightly once again, biting down hard on my lip.

Brendon's POV:

I suddenly became aware of what I was doing and I pulled away. I was clueless. What was I supposed to do? Suck him off? It's not like he had girl parts where you'd just shove it in or whatever.
"Wh-what do you want me to do to you?" I asked him quietly, embarrassed that I had to ask.

Ryan's POV:

I bit my lip, remembering that we're both quite obviously new to this, and both.. Boys. So obviously its not the sorta stuff you get taught in a regular sex education class at High School.
"W-What do you w-want to do, Bren?" I bit my lip once more, choking back my words with my heavy breathing, tipping my neck back straight

Brendon's POV:

"I dunno" I replied honestly. I wanted more than kissing, but I didn't know exactly what that was.
"But I want you" I rubbed my nose against his neck softly, taking in his scent.

Ryan's POV:

I shivered and moaned almost silently. Stuttering like an absolute fool, I was so breath taken by the moment that had just unfolded right infront of my eyes, that I'd merged from meeting this boy, this beautiful boy who was just playing guitar and singing a bit of Blink 182 yesterday, to now, me on his lap, breathing heavy, half naked and rock hard.
"B-Brendon I w-want your hand.." I chewed on my lip nervously as I tried to look at him.

Brendon's POV:

I was slightly relieved. I knew what to do with my hand at least, but I would make note to look up how to do everything else once I got home. I nodded and kissed him again, sliding my hand down his boxers to take him in my hand. I started to stroke him like I would do myself sometimes.
I kissed him hungrily, sloppily as my hand increased speed down his length.

Ryan's POV:

I moaned loud into his mouth,' holy shit it was true that it felt better when someone else did it for you'. I kissed him back hungrily, gripping onto his hair, trying not to hurt him, my eyes fell shut once again as I bit on his lip. His hand felt like heaven, so warm and so careful.

Brendon's POV:

I went faster, licking his lips and pulling him closer to me by his hip with my other hand.
I tried to contain my moans but the vibrations going through his body from my hand was causing him to bounce on my lap.
I whimpered, picking up my speed even more.

Ryan's moans were like Ecstasy and I needed more.

Ryan's POV:

I shuddered out another shaky moan as his hand got faster,
"M-Mother f-fucking ... B-Brennnn...!"
I let out a exasperated moan as I bounced slightly on his lap, leaning my head onto his shoulder and breathing ghostly against his neck, kissing at it on occasion, not being able to contain myself from his beautiful warm tasty skin.

Brendon's POV:

I tried to keep my pace, but I was losing focus as he bounced on my lap.
He was basically riding me through my pants.
I bit my lip hard, trying to focus on the feel of him in my hand and nothing else.

Ryan's POV:

I nibbled on his neck, breathing heavily just under his ear. I couldn't help myself but to whine at his touch. It was amazing, breathtaking, literally.
"B-B-Brendonnnnnn s-shit"
I licked at his neck like a little kitten, still being bounced by his hand movements.

Brendon's POV:
I couldn't take it anymore. My erection was being squeezed by my slightly tight jeans.
I stopped jacking Ryan off to unzip my pants and pull myself out.
I didn't know what to do so I simply pressed my erection against his and rubbed both of us together with both of my hands.

Ryan's POV:

I jolted my head up, gasping and moaning loud, opening my eyes wide and letting my jaw hand open.
"Mother o-of fuck!"
I loved the way his cock felt against mine, it was fucking amazing and blissful, I felt so close and so so ready. I leant forward to give him the dirtiest kiss ever as we rubbed together, placing my thumbs on his nipples and rubbing them roughly.

Brendon's POV:

I could feel he was close and I was too. I moaned into his mouth, biting his tongue lightly. I kept my pace on both of us. I was so ready to release with him. I was ready to be everything to him. I pumped into my hand, the fricition almost unbearable.

Ryan's POV:

I jolted my hips up in his hand, moaning loud into his mouth as i pushed my jaw harder to his, opening my mouth as wide as i can and licking all around his mouth, breathing heavy as I grunted deeply.
I couldn't believe that my best friends we're only metres away from us but I felt bad.
I felt dirty. I felt naughty. And I loved it.

Brendon's POV:

I pulled away from his lips. I was so close.
"Ryan I-" Before I could even say another word I was cumming hard on my hand and I pulled his lips back to mine, kissing him through my orgasm, still stroking him.

Ryan's POV:

I moaned loud into his mouth, feeling his orgasm shiver through his body, sending vibrations through my own.
I kissed him back hungrily as I came also, shivering and gasping for breath. It felt so right, so good.

Brendon's POV:

My hand was covered in both of our cum and I smiled. I knew Ryan and I were meant to be then.
"I love you" I mumbled and rubbed my nose against his jawline.

Ryan's POV:

I breathed slightly heavy, finding it hard to believe what Brendon had just said, no matter what previously happened.
"I-I love you too Brendon.." I shut my eyes, smiling softly.
Sign up to rate and review this story