Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > You're A Regular Decorated Emergency

The Northern Downpour Sends Its Love

by FallingFallingFallen 0 reviews

So its all out.. And Ryan feels like he couldn't get any lower...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2011-08-02 - Updated: 2011-08-02 - 1568 words

0Unrated
Brendon's POV:

My alarm woke me up and fell into a tumble off my bed. I groaned, not wanting today to start. Today I would start as the guitarist and I would have to face Ryan again. I sat up, looking at myself in the full body mirror on my closet door. My hair was sticking up and I was in serious need of a shower so I untangled myself from the covers and went to take one. When I got out, I tried not to stress over what I was going to wear. I had to stop trying to impress Ryan and just be myself.
"You're already in" I said to myself as I fixed my shirt. I sighed and then walked out of my room.
"Band practice" I said simply as I grabbed a poptart before walking out of the front door.
"Alright dear! Be safe!" My mother called and I began my walk to the house where I'd face Ryan once again.

Ryan's POV:

I heard a loud knocking at the door, jumping up instantly and opening my eyes wide, "wo-wo-WOAHA!"
I said as I tumbled off the sofa from the previous night, having fallen asleep with my guitar in hand.
I was writing a song which I always did when I was upset or confused. As the guitar fell to the ground
I stumbled out to the door, hair messed and boxers screwed up, I rubbed my eyes a few times and opened the door, half naked,
to be greeted by Spencer and Brent "Oh, hey guys" I yawned as they let theirselves in

Brendon's POV:

I was walking slower than I usually did. I was in no rush to be there. I straightened my shirt as I crossed the street, Ryan's house coming into view. I gulped as I walked up the driveway.
"You can do this" I said to myself repeatedly, slowly taking each step.

Ryan's POV:

I rubbed my eyes again as I pointed the guys downstairs, yawning and stretching as I walked into the kitchen, flicking on the kettle and perching myself onto the counter. "What the fuck happened yesterday..."

Brendon's POV:

I fixed my hair as I stood at the door, contemplating once again on whether I should knock or not. I chewed on my lip, thinking about turning back and just not showing up, but I couldn't do that over some boy. That was ridiculous! I knocked on the door and prepared myself for what was to come.

Ryan's POV:

I shouted "COMING!" I jumped off the side and ran my fingers through my hair, messing it up even more and itching my chest before flinging open the door "He-Oh.. Uh hey Brendon" I felt my cheeks start to burn.

Brendon's POV:

He was half naked and I was just staring at his package like a creep. I couldn't help it though. It was so damn noticeable. I bit my lip, forcing my eyes to look up at his face.
"Hey, um am I...too early? I can come back later..."

Ryan's POV:

I shook my head, biting my lip, he looked so beautiful.. Like nothing before.. He looked perfect.. Amazing.. "No you're just on time" I smiled and yawned "Sorry I slept in a bit, want a coffee?" I didn't know what else to say, I tried to keep my non existant cool and took his hand

Brendon's POV:

"Y-yea sure" I said, letting him pull me in. I was getting all flustered again and I hated myself for it.
"where do I put my guitar?" I asked, trying not to be awkward, but it was hard when the other is practically naked in front of you. The whole "pretending the audience is in their underwear" trick definitely wouldn't work for me if Ryan was in the room.

Ryan's POV:

I smiled back at him, knowing my body was probably the biggest turn off in existance so it really didn't score me any brownie points. "Uh I'll take it" I smiled as I took it from his grasp and placed it down, leaning it against a box so it wouldn't fall. I led him into the kitchen and sat on the counter again, it seemed like forever for that stupid kettle to boil, I bit my lip anxiously, looking at me feet as I swayed them. "S-So..."

Brendon's POV:

I examined the kitchen, trying to find anything generally interesting that would keep me for looking at him. I was failing miserably at finding anything.
"So..." I bit my lip, looking at him for a second before I caught myself and quickly looked away.

Ryan's POV:

I sighed, rubbing my face for a moment before pressuring my fingers on my closed eyes for a sharp few seconds before it stang, trying to knock some sense into me as I practically blurted out the words "Brendon I really really like you"

Brendon's POV:

I tried to keep my calm when he said that, trying not to take it in the wrong context. I smiled in a friendly way too.
"I really like you too, Ryan. You're a nice guy" I shrugged, trying not to sound like I totally digged him or anything.

Ryan's POV:

I shook my head, feeling tears form like a stupid sissy girl telling her idol that she wanted to marry him. "N-No Brendon..." I bit my lip, choking slightly as I tried to swallow my tears

Brendon's POV:

"What?" I was surprised by his reaction, but before he could answer Spencer and Brent came in.
"Got any food?" Spencer asked. I suddenly felt even more awkward as the two boys stood there. There arms were almost touching and their relationship was obvious to me now. I cleared my throat.

Ryan's POV:

I simply nodded as I felt the awkwardness fill the room, looking down and sniffling, biting my lip as I pointed the boys towards the fridge.
Why did I tell Brendon that? Why? Why are you such a stupid faggot jerk Ryan? He's probably straight for all you fucking know!
I got frustrated at myself and jumped off the counter, walking out of the room and running up the stairs into my room.

Brendon's POV:

I felt bad. Maybe I had been wrong about Ryan. Maybe he actually did like me how I liked him.
"What's his problem?" Brent asked, his mouth full of food. I hit him in a disgusted manner and ran after Ryan, not knowing what else to do.
"Ryan?" I whispered quietly, not knowing which room was his. I bit my lip, trying not to imagine the things that could happen up here if he actually did like me.

Ryan's POV:

I let out a tiny whimper as I curled up on the floor of my bedroom, hugging my knees tight.
I loved him, I fucking loved him and I WASN'T ashamed to admit it.
What I was ashamed of though is that I loved a boy who I wouldn't stand a chance with.
I let out whimpered sobs in my sentence "W-Why doesn't he l-love me?"

Brendon's POV:

I heard him whimpering and my it made my chest ache. I followed the sound of his voice and knocked on the door gently, still unsure if I was doing the right thing or not.

Ryan's POV:

My head jolted up, sniffling a bit more and coughing, my chest hurting slightly, was this heart ache? I'd never been in love before..
Well there was this one girl when I was about 7 but then she stole my ice cream.. Bitch..
"W-Who is it?" I stuttered out, slowly uncurling my body

Brendon's POV:

"It's me, Ryan" I said, "Are you okay?" I pushed my hair out of my face and put my hand on the door knob, prepared to open it if I had to. He sounded like he had been crying and I was just so confused on why.

Ryan's POV:

‎"C-Come in" I really shouldn't have said that, my devastatingly frail body was covered in wetness from my tears and my hair was even MORE messed up than before.
Let alone my eyes and nose were probably bright red, and I could already feel my lips quivering just from his beautiful voice.

Brendon's POV:

I opened the door to see him on the floor.
He looked even more frail than usual. He was laying there still half naked.
I closed the door behind me and sat down beside him.
"What's wrong?" I whispered. It hurt to see him like this.

Ryan's POV:

I shook my head shakily, hands and lips now both quivering even more "B-Brendon I-I have n-never felt like t-this before a-about a-anybody.. E-ever a-and I-I really l-l-love you."
That one word, that one word made me crumble and break and snap and tear as I let rip into tears, hanging my head in shame from my confession.

Brendon's POV:

No one had ever said those words to me, not even my family. I took a sharp intake of breath before placing my hands on his cheeks.
"Ryan" I said, but I couldn't think of what else to say as I looked at him.
I bit my lip and looked up at him. I was scared to say it back. I didn't know if I felt the same, but I knew something was there and so I kissed him.
Sign up to rate and review this story