Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > The World's Unfair

Sugar We're Going Down

by drpeterick 0 reviews

aww this is a sweet chapter but i suck at writing so it me be a little crappy

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-08-06 - Updated: 2011-08-07 - 2034 words

0Unrated
'Hey do you want to come over for a bit? My mom won't mind.'
'Sure! My parents don't get home til late anyway' I lied, still with a massive smile accross my face.
We were still stood in the same place we got out of the car, so we moved out tired legs up the drive to his door. He called inside for his mom. No reply. He shut the door behind me, dropped his bag, and walked into the kitchen. I stood awkwardly in the entrance bit just taking in how posh this place looked. Jakey appeared back round the corner holding a note.
'She's gone to the shops - she'll be back later' he said simply.
'So we have the place to ourselves then?' I said through a grin in a low voice as I walked towards him and put my arms around his waist. I kissed him and kept my face close to his.
'Uh y-yeah' He was so adorable when he stammered.
'Can I see your room please?' I got out in between kisses.
'Yeah uh upstairs uh this way'
I smiled and took his hand as he led me up some stairs, down a white hall which looked like had never been touched, and then round one more corner then more stairs.
'Your house has a third floor?' I asked incredulously.
'Yeah, it's kind of a mansion'
'Shit I can see that - It's freaking huge!'
He laughed and we came to a black door with pieces of paper stuck to it reading stuff like: fag, queer, homo, fat boy etc.
He sighed quietly. It was his brother. Well, step-brother. I Felt so shitty that he gets it from all angles - he can't go home and escape the hate. I was amazed at the size of his room. It was huge!
'I feel like a pixie' I gaped at the high ceiling.
'You look like one too!
'HEY!' I yelled before chasing him making him collapse on the bed when I tickled his stomach. His laugh was so cute but so real. I really never wanted to let him out my arms. He had his back to me so I sat up and put my knees either side of him and turned him on his back. I smelt his neck then began to nibble it. He gasped and put his had on the back of my head. I moved up to his cheek, kissing him softly then kissing his lips. Softly at first, but then we got more passionate. Our bodies were writhing against each other. I could feel myself start to get hard. I slowly moved my hands down to his trousers but stopped. I pulled our lips apart.
'Are you ready to do this?' I was genuinely worried he'd totally regret it later.
'I think so babe. I mean, you'll be gentle with me right?' I smiled
'Of course I will'

We decided to wait until later in the night so no one would burst in on us, which was just as well because we were sat there talking for not five minutes before Jake's mom came in - without knocking. We were sat on opposite sides of the bed at the time so it didn't look bad or anything.
'Hey Jake, honey do yo- OH I'm sorry! Hello there I'm Lily, Jake's mom' And held out her hand. I was surprised by her good attitude towards a complete stranger in her house. One that was going to fuck her son later on tonight, no less...
'Hey mom is it ok if Mikey sleeps over tonight?'
'Sure sweetie just don't be too loud. Ben's here tonight but I won't be, remember? It's bingo night. I'll go put the kettle on for you two. Do you have PJs Michael?'
'Thanks mom'
'Uh no, no I don't ma'am.'
'I'll lend him some mom'
And with that Lily left and came back a few minutes later with some tea and biscuits. Not just any biscuits, chocolate oreos! When she left, I turned to Jake and said 'I love your mom!'

It was the end of the night and we were about to head to bed. Jake told me we needed to get our school bags because otherwise Ben will go through them. He started to get up but I told him i'd get them. While I was down there, I noticed someone pulling up on the driveway. I grabbed the bags and hauled ass up stairs.
'Aw thanks chick'
'No problem. Baby your brother's here I think'
He made a face then scampered over to the window and groaned when he saw the car there. He then went to one of the closets in the room and took out a key. He then used this to lock the door.
I heard him murmur 'That won't hold him...'
I walked over and put my arms around him and kissed the back of his head. Then I looked over at the lock.
'Baby that isn't locked.'
'You just saw me lock it right?'
'Yeah but look...' I walked over and turned the handle. It opened. He sighed.
'I'm just gonna go bathroom quick.'
'sure babe' he sighed as he said it.
After I finished, I came back to find someone stood in the doorway of Jake's bedroom.
The floorboard I was stood on creaked and he spun around. Shit. He was big. Like muscle big. I could take him though... I was bigger. It was only when he squared up to me that I realised I was actually taller than him.
'Is there a problem?' I growled.
'Are you his boyfriend?' he snickered to Jake while looking at me.
Jake came to the doorway, clutching his stomach.
'Jake what did he do to you?'
'Uhh ... nothing.' He said with his head down.
Ben laughed. What happened next was a blur. Next thing I know i have him pinned against a wall and am telling him what i'll do to him if he ever touches Jake again. I take my arm away from his neck when he starts to turn purple and surprisingly slides down the wall a little. I was holding his fat ass up? Wow i'm stronger than i thought!
'I'm gonna... kill you... cunt faggot!'
I took a step towards him and he disappeared into his room.
When I turned around, Jake grabbed me in a hug and said in a girly voice, 'my hero!'
I laughed and carried him to the bed. I put him down gently and kissed his lips. Then I walked over to the door and shut it. I lied on top of him and kissed all down his neck. I moved my lips up to his and began making out. He started to undo the buttons on my shirt, and I clumsily fumbled with his. Eventually, we were only down to our boxers. Our bodies were already sweaty and rubbing against each other, we both had raging hard ons. I had my hand on his area, rubbing it tentatively through his underwear. Just then I heard a floorboard creak. Damnit Ben...
'Baby?'
'I think I heard-'
I was cut off by a flash that filled the room. He ran for it. I threw my trousers on went over to Jake, kissed him and said, 'i'm gonna kill that cunt.'
'please go ahead...'

I found him in the living room with a lead attached to a laptop trying to find the right hole. I snatched the camera from him before he realised I was there. He swore loudly then when he realised I didn't have a shirt on, took a long look at my chest. I wanted to hit him so much. Fucking disgusting pig. I took the camera upstairs and set it down on the table. First Jakey blew me. Then I blew him. Then we fell asleep. He was in my arms and I can say i've never felt happier about myself than right now. I love him. I really do. As much as I hated to leave him - especially with Ben in the house - I was desperate for the toilet and thought it better to go than to wet the bed of my new boyfreind. While I was in the bathroom, i left the door open. Simply because I couldn't find the light switch and there was a bright hall light. while i was pissing, i look in the mirror to the side of me. I nearly screamed when I saw Ben. He must have seen me get up. Shit. It looked like one of his arms was moving. Oh god no. i finished quickly and washed my hands. He didn't know i'd seen him so i was prepared for when he tried to grab me. I shoved him against the wall and he hit his head against the wall. he must be passed out. good.

The next morning was brilliant. I woke up with Jakey in my arms and it was raining outside. YES! We went down to breakfast where Ben was sat with an ice pack to his head. Now I saw him in the light, he kind of looked like a decent person. Still doesn't change the fact that he's a creepy, rape-y, abuser. He stared at me the whole time I as there. It creeped me the fuck out.
On the way to school, me and Jakey talked about going on a proper date. We arranged it for saturday and I could pick what we did. I was really excited! When we got to school , the day really dragged. But it got to last lesson which was music and i thought of this as my time to shine! The teacher asked me if I played anything. I told him I play guitar and bass. The lesson was nice. There weren't many people in the group so that was a plus for me - and all of them were really nice. It sucked a little bit because Coach came to get me to ask if I wanted to join a sports team. I said no. Of course I didn't. I may be fit it doesn't mean I enjoy punishing myself! And that's all excersise is to me. It's bullshit.

After school, Craig suprised me and Jakey by driving us to his house where he told us we were stopping over.
'Do we get any say in this?' I grinned
'Nope!' Craig and Davy chorused.
Me and Jake looked at eachother and rolled our eyes. It was cool - we got pizza and played video games and watched movies and stuff. I decided to explore his house. Upstairs, there was an amazing room full of instruments. I picked up the bass and started playing. After I fininsh the song, I look over and see the three of them staring at me like I just turned water to wine.
'Woah Mike!' Breathed Jake.
'Dude that was awesome!'
'We're looking for a bassist - right you are in our band from.... NOW!' cried Craig.

We all decided to crash in the living room so we could listen to the tv. Craig and Davy must have been tired because they fell asleep almost instantly. Jakey was sat on the sofa and I crawled up in between his open legs.
'hey what are you-'
I kissed his beautiful lips.
'shh baby, don't wake them!' i winked at him.
i undid his pants and slid them down a little. I took his member out and licked it up and down. I managed to take all of his length into my mouth which made him throw his head back and moan. I swallowed everything then came up to kiss his lips. I sat next to him and put my arms round him. I pulled the blanket over us and we fell asleep.
'I love you Mikey marshmallow'
'I love you more juicy Jakey'
that made him giggle and we fell asleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story