Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Here I go again...

Chapter 13: Rumors and Broken Friendships

by TheatreGeek 2 reviews

You never know who is watching you.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Humor,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2011-08-08 - Updated: 2011-08-08 - 503 words - Complete

1Ambiance
I woke up the next day feeling as if life was one big, happy dream. A dream I'd longed for, for so long.
I practically danced into the form room, flung my bag down and sat down on the chair Gerard had pulled out for me. " Morning. You okay?" I reached down to my bag to grab my water bottle, my mouth had gone dry as a desert. " Of course I'm okay Tash." He smiled warmly at me. Oh today was going to be just fine.
At the end of the day, I practically jumped down the two flights of stairs from the drama studio. I needed to meet Gerard in his locker room to make sure he was okay.
" Hey, Tasha!" I turned to see Rachel waving at me from the top of the stairs. " Come here I need to talk to you."
" Well, I'm really sorry but I'm in a bit of a rush today Rach..." This was partly true, but also code for Leave me alone I don’t want to talk to you.
“ Tasha, I need to talk to you. Now.” Wow... she looked really pissed. I sighed and went back up the stairs, even though she was at least a foot smaller than me, I was a bit frightened of what she was going to say, “ You know that guy who you were showing around on Monday?”
My spine tingled at just the thought of him, “Yeah? What about him?”
“Why were you kissing him round near the changing rooms yesterday?”
I looked down at her, trying hard to keep my composure. How had she seen us? It had been nearly half-four when I’d found him. And why was she asking me this?
“ Because in my head, showing someone round the school doesn’t result in a full on face-sucking fest Tasha. And anyway, he’s a disgusting, emo freak. I thought even you had better taste, I really did.” She looked angrily into my eyes. I was shaking a little now, why was my best friend yelling at me like this?
“ Well, why do you think I was kissing him? He’s not a disgusting, emo freak, how dare you say that! I thought you were my friend Rach. I guess I was wrong on that one, wasn’t I?” The anger boiled in me, I wanted to slap her right across her pretty face. I turned sharply, my schoolbag whacking her legs. She cried out, but I ignored her, hurtling down the stairs once again, this time not stopping for anything or anyone. I grabbed the handle of the door, ready to tear it open when I heard her behind me, “ I’m going to tell everyone about you and your little emo boyfriend. Just you wait.” I flung the door open and slid through. I walked calmly down the corridor, making my way to the other lockers room, shoving my hands deep into my coat pockets in a desperate attempt to stop them shaking.
Sign up to rate and review this story