Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Run away, like it was yesterday, Killjoy!

Run away, like it was yesterday, Killjoy!

by PapaRoachGirlRayanna 0 reviews

"The desert was no place for a Lonely Killjoy, But then again Nuclear Poison isn't a normal Killjoy!" Lies, Backstabbing and being devious, the three words that decribed Nuclear Poison the best. 20...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-08-08 - Updated: 2011-08-08 - 176 words

0Unrated
Darkness. Darkness. Darkness.

The desert was no place for a Lonely Killjoy, and it was destined murder for the young.

The tiny stars in the sky symbolising the Killjoys lost in battle, glittering in the eyes of those who wept for their losses.

The swirls of colours from the Methane skies were the only source of possible light that could be seen. Guiding the fighters against BL/ind through the sandy plains, to either shelter or to their loved ones.

So you can imagine the shock the sparkling spirits had, when they looked down upon a lost, injured child stumbling aimlessly through the desert.

No torchlight, no fellow killjoys to help her, no safety. Just her, her small backpack placed on her hurting back and her ray gun, holstered at her waist.

To the normal, untrained eye, of both the living and lost Killjoy, she looked like a normal, average warrior; defending her rights for her independence, and personality, again the clutches of Better Living Industries.

…But she wasn't any Normal Killjoy.

This was Nuclear Poison.
Sign up to rate and review this story