Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > aa The World's Unfair

Suicide.

by drpeterick 0 reviews

it gets better i swear

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres:  - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-08-09 - Updated: 2011-08-09 - 2459 words

0Unrated
MIKEY'S P.O.V

After Jakey left the room, I was actually pretty mad. Why was she more important than me? I loved that girl to bits and all, but we need our personal time. As if on cue, Zack stuck his head round the door and asked if everything was ok. I was only wearing underwear at this point as I'd thought it best to cover myself a little in case Jake brought Tay back here like he probably would. I hated him being such a good person. Zack came and sat next to me on the bed. I was lying on my back with one arm behind my head, and I couldn't be bothered to move.
'Everything ok, man?' he asked, staring at my bulge. It was, after all, only a matter of seconds ago that Jakey was fucking it.
'You know, I could take care of that for you.' He said and leant in to kiss my cheek. I was horny as fuck and I just wanted someone to make me cum. My brain was screaming 'Get him off! Jakey's only down the hallway!' but my tense body had other ideas.
He put his hand on my dick and started rubbing it. He took it out and dribbled a little. I was looking at his face the whole time. He moved his hand up and down, feeling me get hard. I came into his palm after a couple of seconds and he licked it all up. I was frowning. I hate myself. He came in for another kiss, this time on the lips.
'What the fuck Mike?!' I heard Jake yell. Zack quickly pulled off me and stood up. 'Seriously, tell me what just fucking happened right now Mike.' Said Jake in a voice that made me want to die. I opened my mouth to say something, but Zack spoke instead.
'Look Jake i'm really sorry. I've had feelings for Mikey and when I came in and saw him by himself in his underwear I just couldn't help it. I tried to kiss him even after he told me he wasn't interested and that's when you just walked in. I'm really sorry.'
Woah that was unexpected.
'Zack what the hell's wrong with you!' Jake yelled as more of a statement than a question. Zack apologised once more and left the room. I'd stood up and started to get my trousers on while he was explaining himself.
'Didn't I say?'
'Yeah. I'm glad we didn't bet on it' I agreed. I was trying so hard to keep myself from crying.

I'd cheated on the guy I love TWICE. TWICE I just sat there and let it happen. That two cuts for you, Mr. Arm. I Pressed the knife deep into my skin and felt some form of relief when I felt the pain.
This is much less than what I deserve. You're getting off lightly you cheating bitch. I told myself over and over. I licked the blood from the wounds, and went to get into bed next to a sleeping angel. We had a big day tomorrow, and I was exhausted from the events of today. After the 'incident' with Zack, we took Taylor to the recording studio to show her around and to meet Craig and Davy. They didn't want the day off, so they were still working. We went out for dinner, then came back to the hotel. Taylor got along great with everyone. She's such a sweet kid. For real. I'd be proud of she was my girlfriend - if I was straight obviously. I wrapped my arms around Jake and fell asleep instantly.

JAKE P.O.V

I knew what he was doing in there. I saw him take the pen knife and lock the bathroom door. He never locked it, even when- nevermind. Why was he hurting himself? I couldn't think what would possibly make him want to do that. Then a thought popped into my head. What if he'd slept with Zack. I don't know what made me think it, call it intuition I guess. But it seemed to make a lot of sense. That time at the recording studio when he and Zack took ten minutes longer than the rest of us, then he came back and threw up. He didn't want to tell us why, it was probably the guilt. Then again today, Mikey definitely looked like he was enjoying having Zack there. I wasn't gone long enough for them to go at it and Zack was still wearing all of his clothes. Must have sucked him or something. Then Mikey said he wasn't in the mood anymore. Yeah right, he'd already come that's why.
Shit. Twice. That bastard. Zack, not Mikey. Well, a little Mikey... Ok a lot Mikey, but more Zack. Mikey came back and got into bed with me and put his arms around me as I cried silent tears. I'll ask him about it tomorrow.

The next day, we were woken up by Tay jumping on our bed and telling us it was our day of fun.
'Ugh come on - go back to bed it's before 12' I said. That was apparently an invitation for Mikey to get up and start jumping around with her. Git.
'Fine, i'm up.' I said rolling out of bed. Tay went back to her room to get ready and I decided to talk to Mikey before I lost my nerve.
'Hey you want to use the shower first?' he asked.
'Have you slept with Zack?' I word-vomited. I didn't want to, it just came out.
'He looked stunned. Then his face crumpled and he started to cry. I wanted to hold him, but I wanted answers first.
'Jake I am so, so sorry. The first time he basically forced me to do and and the second was so fast I couldn't stop him' He was crying pretty hard. But I couldn't believe it. I was right. Twice.
'When?' I demanded.
'At the studio that time. He pushed me against a wall but then he got all soft and I just couldn't stop him. It hurt so much I wanted to cry.'
'And?' He started crying more from the anger in my voice but I was really past the point of caring.
'And the other night when you left. I was still hard and he walked in and took me in his hand and just pumped me and I couldn't stop myself' he forced out between shudders and sniffs. I walked over and grabbed his arm. I turned it upwards to confirm my other theory.
'What the fuck is this?' I said, not changing my tone.
'I wanted to punish myself but I know this will never be punishment enough for what I did to the one person I truly love in this world' He slumped down to his knees and put his head in his hands. I wanted him to suffer. After a couple of minutes, I decided it was enough and let out a sigh.
'What am I going to do with you?'
'Leave me.' he cried. 'Like everyone does to me in the end. It's not like I don't deserve it' He said under his breath, but I still heard. I got down on my knees and put my arm around him.
'I'm not going to leave you' I said. He looked up at me with the most surprised look i've ever seen on anyone, ever. 'You prick, you know I couldn't go on without you.' I said more softly. He started to cry again, this time out of pure joy. 'But, my love, I swear if you ever cheat on me again, I will kill you so hard you'll be dead.' He let out a little laugh and buried his face into my chest. I sat with him in my arms for a couple of minutes. It comforted me having him there. His body shook against me with every shudder and every new wave of tears that crashed down his face. I felt bad about how harsh I was, but he didn't leave me much of a choice. I put my lips to his head and just breathed in his scent. I loved him like family. I was never letting this perfect mess out my arms again.

We had a great day with Taylor. We went to a mall that me and Mikey loved. It had really cool stores in it like Dunkin Donuts. We were British so had never tried it before. It was like a greasier version of Krispy Kreme and it was absolute heaven. We got a massive box between the three of us, and walked around eating them. My personal favourite was the jam filled glazed, Taylor's was the simple ones with a hole, and Mikey's were the all chocolate ones that had a chocolate centre. We came to a store called Hot Topic, and Mikey just had to have a hoodie that was in there. It was expensive but we could afford it now. Within the first 5 minutes of wearing it, he got chocolate filling down the front of it.
'Uh, babe?' I said. He looked down.
'What? Oh shit.' He said loudly. An old guy gave him a look, and he gave back the finger.
'I hate old people' he grumbled under his breath. Me and Taylor laughed.
After we finished the donuts, we bought Taylor a CD, Mike bought me a pair of new shoes I said I wanted, and then left me and Taylor to our own accords while he went to the bathroom. He was headed in the wrong direction but he was too far away for me to shout now. Taylor and me had an awesome talk about FOB. I decided to leave out that we were working with them so that we could surprise her later. Mikey got back and was holding three blue slushies. I suddenly realised I was thirsty. How could he always read me like that? He knew me better than I did.

When we got back, Taylor wanted to go down to the games room in the hotel. We said we'd meet her then take her out to dinner with Craig and Davy. I told her she'd probably meet them in the games room anyway since that's where they spent basically all their time. I hadn't been down there yet, apparently it was epic!
Mikey went to put his new hoodie in the hotel laundry basket [posh, huh?] and returned with a small box in his hand.
'What's that?' I asked, all sorts of ideas rushing through my head.
'Sit on the bed and i'll tell you. I stupidly sat against the headboard, forgetting what [I thought] he was about to do. How would he get on one knee now? I mentally face-palmed myself. He sat cross legged opposite me and opened the box. Inside was the most beautiful ring i'd ever seen.
'This is not me asking you to marry me.' Well there goes my hopes. 'This is just... reserving you, for lack of a better word' he said. 'When we're ready, we'll make the ultimate commitment to eachother. But until then, I want you to have this to remind us that we're in this together.' He smiled that smile that melts my heart and took the ring out the box. He took my left hand and slid the ring on. It fits. Tears started rolling down my cheeks and he pulled me into a hug. We sat in the embrace for I don't know how long, before a knock at the door brought us out of the trance. Mikey got up to get it, then stood back to allow Craig and Davy into the room.
'Hey guys! Woah we interrupting something?' asked Craig noticing my red eyes. I held up the back of my hand to show the ring and they both ran over to the bed and started talking at me about marriage and babies and god knows what else. I think I heard burritos mentioned at one point.
'Calm yo tits guys' I said 'There'll be plenty of time for this at dinner.'
'Yeah i'm starving!' said Davy and we got up off the bed to go get Tay.
'Where is she?' Craig asked.
'In the game room'
'No she isn't.'
'What?'
'Yeah we just came from there. When did she leave?'
'About twenty minutes ago' said Mikey looking at the clock.
I grabbed my cell phone and called her. No reply.
'Oh my god' I said and sat down on the edge of the bed. Mikey sprinted to her room and came back looking panicked. He shook his head and all of a sudden I was scared. We ran down to the front desk and asked if they'd seen her leave. The young guy there said she left about twenty minutes ago and got into a car. I looked at Mikey.
'She can't drive yet.'
He ran out into the car park outside and got into his car. I sprinted after him, I was much slower. I got in and slammed the door. I was scared. We were only driving for about 5 minutes when out the window I saw a car pulled over and I saw her sitting on the edge of the bridge over the road. I screamed to Mikey. He cut across a lane of oncoming traffic and we got there without a scratch. We leapt out the car and ran over to her.
'Don't come any closer or i'll jump.' She said calmly. We both stopped dead still in our tracks. She looked at us. 'I heard you proposing, Mikey. I'm happy for you.' she said and looked back down at the view beneath her.
'Thanks Tay. So, how're you?' I could hear the obvious fear in his voice. He edged forward. She snapped her head to look at him and he stood still.
'I'm great thanks. I hate my life, but y'know.' I felt my heart twitch at that.
'Why do you hate your life?' Mikey pressed.
'I get picked on by everyone. They all hate me. I have no friends. I hate my mom. She's my only family.' She slid forward and I saw Mikey tense up. I watched his chest heave. I know this was one of the times he'd been the most scared of his life. 'Oh, and i'm pregnant.' She said before pushing herself off the ledge.
Sign up to rate and review this story