Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Stand up fucking tall don't let them see your back

1.)Vampiers will never hurt you or will they

by MOTHERFUCKINGFRANKIE 0 reviews

The dream of sarcastic Chelsea

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-08-10 - Updated: 2011-08-11 - 344 words

0Unrated
Chelsea's pov

"Who are you and why are you in my dream."I said as I was running through a ghost town from a flying man with stupid black shadow I never saw there face and I never would. Then I thought for a moment. Wait vampires will never hurt you... Or will they. I stopped and looked another shadow right behind me.

"Holy Shit I need holy water to fix this."I said as I began to run again out of breath. Then I tripped over a black velvet shoe."No I don't want to die not today."I said picking myself up off the ground.

Then one of them held me down as I screamed."Don't be scared vampires will never hurt you."The tallest of them all said as I held my eyes closed and took a deep breath. Then I kicked the man right in the place where the sun don't shine.

As soon as I ran I went into the womens rest room the one place a man wouldn't dream of going in. I herd a knock and someone say."I will not go in there.""Just fucking go in!"one of them I overheard say."

"Oh to bad you can't come in here it serves you right for messing with a 16 year old."I said teasing them as I herd one of them tell me to shut the fuck up."You better watch your language before I make you eat soap."I said once more making a joke of it.

"Blah blah blah I can't hear you yes I can ahhh stop messing in my head you bitch."he said as he started to open the door. I ran into one of the stalls and locked the door.

"Come out come out where ever you are you bitch."One of them yelled as they opened the stall door I was in as I closed my eyes."Don't be afraid were harmless but we also bite."He said as I began to scream.







"WHEN WILL THIS FUCKING NIGHTMARE END!!"
Sign up to rate and review this story