Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Stand up fucking tall don't let them see your back

2.)Nightmare is finally over

by MOTHERFUCKINGFRANKIE 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-08-11 - Updated: 2011-08-11 - 269 words

0Unrated
Victoria's pov

"Chelsea,Chelsea,Chelsea wake up are you even there."I said just as she was screaming in terror.

"Did they get me am I a vampire."She asked me as she got up only wearing a tank top and shorts.

"Well what was that all about?"I asked not so sure."Umm well umm you just wouldn't understand."She told me as she went into the bathroom. She didn't come out until an hour or two. He face was all red I think she was crying."Well can you tell me what's wrong?"I asked he as she walked over and sat down on her bed.

"Well last night I had a nightmare about these vampires who in the end had bit me and I was terrified."She told me as she began to cry again.

"Well if you need anything tell me cause I'm going to a corner store."I told her as I picked up my purse and put on a pair of pants."Well can I go with you please."She asked me as she stood up."well okay but only because your my friend."I told her making her feel special. She then took off her shorts and put on a pair of pants with a tear coming out of her eye.

"Well don't you have to baby sit David."I asked here."Well umm yeah can you drive me over there."she asked me."Well umm sure."I told her grabbing my car keys.



"NOOOO NOOOOO I CAN SEE THEM EVERY WHERE!!"Chelsea screamed as soon as she had saw a shadow.

Sign up to rate and review this story