Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Stand up fucking tall don't let them see your back

3.)Shadows

by MOTHERFUCKINGFRANKIE 0 reviews

When Chelsea sees all the shadows around her and they kidnap her what will happen.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Horror - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] [R] - Published: 2011-08-14 - Updated: 2011-08-15 - 428 words

0Unrated
Chelsea's pov

"Why me. Why me. Why fucking me."I said holding my knees and rocking back and forth in my closet."Chelsea are you okay can you watch the kid today or not."Victoria asked me as she wiped away my last tear."No I can but I keep seeing them."I told her as I got up shaking."Seeing who?"She asked looking puzzled as always."Them the guys from my dream all I see is there shadow."I told her cause I would tell her everything."Ooohh!"She said as she shoved me on the bed so I could sit down. Then she went in my closet and got a black shirt and black skinny jeans. I pushed her out of my room and locked the door behind her.

As I Finnished putting on my jeans but not my shirt I saw a shadow standing right behind me looking at me with glowing eyes I could see in it.

I fell over as I felt something push me on my bed and I closed my eyes tight as I felt sharp pains in my back side."Maaaaaaaaahhh victoriaaaa!!"I screamed as the pain went up then down. Then I realized I had locked the door so I tried to get up and unlock it but something or someone was holding me down. Then it hit me."Are y-you a r-rapist?"I asked as my eyes squeezed close again.

About a couple of minuets I got an answer of whispers and I started to cry as they got off me and left. I saw Victoria burst into the room. She saw me on the bed stripped with nothing on. I got off my bed crying and put on the outfit she gave me.

"Are you okay?"She asked looking at me."Yeah I just need fresh air."I told her walking out the house and into the street. I was being surrounded by all different sizes of shadows as I felt one grab me and put something over my mouth making me faint.

Victorias pov

"CHELSEA WHERE ARE YOU I REFUSE TO PLAY HIDE AND SEEK!!THIS ISN'T FUNNY!!"I yelled as I looked all over the town we lived in. Then I got a text from someone I don't even know. It had said:
Friend of Chelsea's we have her if you want her you have to find her in a dark room tied up with no tape over her mouth.






"Oh no someone kidnapped my friend!Oh well I'm goon home."I said aloud.
Sign up to rate and review this story