Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Slip Into The Tragedy

Slip Into The Tragedy

by Burnie 0 reviews

Gerard and Mikey Way find themselves in a desert with a dangerous adventure to go along. Killjoys with a twist.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Sci-fi - Characters: Mikey Way,Gerard Way,Frank Iero,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-08-12 - Updated: 2011-08-12 - 792 words

1Original
I don’t remember what happened before. I don’t remember where we were, who we were with, or why we were doing something. And I probably won’t be thinking about it anytime soon. There’s too much going on right now for me to even think properly.
This isn’t a place I’ve ever been to before.
I’ve have never been to a desert, I don’t even think there is one in the whole country. But somehow, I’m in one, at the side of a road under a big tree, with my only brother, Gerard, who seemed to be unconscious. I checked to see if he was still breathing, and let out a sigh of relief.
I tried to stand up, finding it a bit difficult. How long had I been there? I was about to dust the dirt off of myself when I realized what I was wearing. The colours were so bright it made me have to squint. I was wearing the brightest yellow top I had ever seen; it had black stripes on it. And I was wearing a bright red leather jacket.
This was just… weird. Whatever was happening to us, I didn’t like it. I had no idea what was going on.
Gerard groaned, and sat up, massaging his forehead. He began to look around, probably also confused. I walked over to him and sat down. He just stared at me, like I was a complete stranger.
“How are you feeling?” I asked him. He looked so confused, but he warily responded, “Okay, I guess. Um… who are you?’
Something was different about him. He must have hit his head or something, he knew who I was. “Gerard, it’s me, Mikey.”
His eyes went a bit bigger, as if taking in my appearance. “Mikey? Is it really you?” I nodded. “Shit, what happened to you?” He asked.
Now I was confused. I didn’t feel any different, accept for the clothes. If I had a mirror, I would be able to understand what he was talking about.
“Your hair, and your eyes… you look- how did your eyes get that colour?” He asked me. I had no idea what he was talking about. I told him I didn’t feel any different, but he just kept staring at me.
“Your eyes… they’re purple.” He said. Now it was my turn to stare at him. Had he gone crazy? Or were my eyes actually purple? Last time I checked, they were hazel. I ignored him. He wasn’t at a right state, I could tell.
He then stood up, and began walking around the tree, possibly trying to find out where we were. He did this a couple times, then stopped walking and stood next to where I was sitting, staring at the road next to us.
He walked to the road and started examining it, for some reason. He looked down both ways; to see if it would lead anywhere, then started walking what I thought to be east. I got up and ran towards him, just in case he wasn’t coming back. I didn’t want to be left in the desert alone.
“Where are you going?” I asked him, catching up. He glanced back at me, and then pointed down the road. The only thing I saw that caught my attention was a sign; I couldn’t read it from here. Gerard must have wanted to know what it said. Now that he was standing, I actually got a good look at what my brother was wearing. It was a lot simpler than my outfit; he had pale purple-blue-white skinny jeans and a black tank top. I wonder why I got here all suited up and he didn’t.
We reached the sign in about 10 minutes, and I was already sweating. Gerard, on the other hand, seemed perfectly fine with the heat, he didn’t break a sweat. He go so close to the sign I could of pushed his face into it, but of course I didn’t. It read:
ROUTE GUANO – 200Mph
It was a road sign. That’s it. It didn’t do much to help us find civilization, but I suppose it showed us where we were. Sadly, I had never heard of any place called Route Guano, and by the looks of this desert, we were far from New Jersey.
Gerard stuck two fingers in his mouth, and then put them up in the air, feeling the wind. He let out a huff, and then continued walking down the road. I sighed, and followed him, not knowing where this would take us, but I hoped that it would be home.
Sign up to rate and review this story