Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Slip Into The Tragedy

3

by Burnie 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Sci-fi - Characters: Mikey Way,Gerard Way,Frank Iero,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-08-12 - Updated: 2011-08-12 - 1161 words

1Original
I was frozen with fear. I’ve only ever seen guns in movies, or with police officers. But this guy didn’t look like an officer. He motioned for me to get off the ground, so I obeyed in fear for my life.
When I stood up I could almost see his face through the darkness. He looked… evil. His mouth was gaping open and he had these wild eyes, like a monster. He put a finger up to his open mouth to tell me to be quiet, again, I obeyed. He took me to the side of the road, where we seemed to be waiting for something, a car, maybe. I kept trying to look over my shoulder to see if I could find Gerard, but he was nowhere to be seen, and I didn’t want to get in a fight with a guy with a gun.
The man then fell to the ground, leaving me standing there in shock and confusion. Before, it seemed like the man was just having a battle with himself, until I realized that there was another figure on the ground, wrestling with him. I would have moved, ran for the hills, if I wasn’t still so shocked about this overall situation. After a surprisingly short amount of time, the man stopped moving, and the figure stood up. He looked over at me, who stared right back at him.
We didn’t move for what felt like hours, or at least until something else came up behind him. They wrestled around again for a little, until the newest figure came over victorious, standing up, leaving the other on the ground, motionless. That’s when the thought kicked in, that I saw two people get murdered right in front of my eyes. I hoped I wasn’t next.
This new figure came over so quickly, I barely saw him until he was grabbing onto my shirt, pulling me towards his face. I could smell blood on his breath, it was revolting. Without a word, the man started pulling me in the opposite direction of the road, then eventually forced me to sit on the ground, when he then walked off into the darkness. I, again, had no idea where I was.
My only thoughts now were to stay calm, and find out where I was, and where Gerard was, when the sun comes out.
I was in the clearing, right next to the bush with the skeleton.
I sat up and let my eyes adjust to the light, looking around for Gerard, who wasn’t there. Had he been here at all? I didn’t know. I wonder if he witnessed all that happened last night, or if he even woke up.
He suddenly came strolling out from behind the tall bushes again, heading back over here. By the way he was walking and the look on his face, he was in a good mood. He came over and sat right next to me.
“Good morning, Michael,” he said, “How did you sleep last night?” I didn’t want to worry him about last night. “Alright,” I answered simply, “How about you?”
“Look what started happening,” He said reaching his hand up to his head and running his fingers through his hair. When he took them out, they were covered in black powdery, soot like substance.
“My dye is coming out. But this is weird, it doesn’t usually come out so… dry.” He rubbed his fingers together, causing the powder to spread around. It was true, Gerard always dyed his hair, but it never came out like this before.
I had no word response for him, so we sat in silence for a little while, giving us time to catch up on our situation. We still didn’t know what we were going to do to survive. I was still worried about the whole food and water concept, even though, strangely, I didn’t feel like I needed it. But then again, it had only been about a day.
There was nothing more to be done in our clearing, so we decided to continue our trip down the road, in case any cars came by again. I still haven’t told him about it, I was waiting to see if he would bring it up, or if he even noticed what happened at all. He didn’t have to know, though. I didn’t want to worry him with the fact that I could’ve died, twice.
The sun was in our eyes as we walked, I wish I had sunglasses. The only time I actually don’t have them I want them. Gerard seemed to be having trouble seeing what was ahead of us too, or he was squinting because he was trying to look cool.
An hour or so later, our first sight of life actually happened. Two turkey vultures where flying in circles a little bit ahead of us. I just hoped that when we passed it we wouldn’t have to see something dying. The thought of dying made me remember last night, and the two, most likely, decaying bodies that I didn’t know if I saw or not when we were leaving. Then again, it was pitch black; something could have eaten them when we were sleeping. That was an image I didn’t need in my head. I went back to focusing on our situation.
I really don’t want to die out here.
(PoV)
I could hear Jet inside, giving out orders to Cherri and Show Pony. I don’t know how he could keep himself in control like that, while being around so much blood. I couldn’t, I always had to stay outside whenever someone got injured, or I would end up finishing them off. It’s not my fault though, I haven’t been a Nomad for more than five years, and I didn’t have as much control as Jet. I was still young for a vampire. But being a Nomad, we never had as much control of our blood lust as Venetians, the second most common group of our kind. Jet was lucky to be Venetian; he didn’t turn into a savage monster around blood, like I did.
I never saw a DracAttack as violent as I had today. I can’t believe how many of us got injured, at least three, which is a lot when you have a small group. At least four of us, excluding me, are able to help the fallen.
Electra got it the worst. I could hear her from out here, as the others tried to make the pain from her wound go away. It was a fatal blow, right in her stomach, from the most I saw of it. I really hope she will be okay, but the most I can do is pray, I don’t want to make anything worse.
Sign up to rate and review this story