Categories > Original > Horror > The Hospital

The Hospital

by mikeywaysnotokay 0 reviews

Category: Horror - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-08-12 - Updated: 2011-08-12 - 224 words

2Exciting
Frankie Wraps his arms around Jamia As she's Stirring dinner."I love you" she says to him Looking up about to kiss him."I love you too".Cherry and Lilly run in the kitchen Laughing."Daddy!" They both say running in to join the hugging.Frank Helps the girls set the table.They sit down to eat and suddenly The doorbell rings."I'll get it daddy" says Cherry.She gets up running to the door,The next thing you know the door opens and slams shut."Sweetie!" Jamia Hollers As she gets up.Jamia and Lilly run to the door as Frankie is still eating his pork chop.The door slams again.As Frankie continues to Bite in to his pork chops,when he suddenly feels a Awful pain strike him in the back of the head. He blacks-out.

He wakes up to only the sound of a dim whistling.He looks up to see a bright light bulb above him, now hurting his eyes.He blinks and then rubs his eyes. He opens his eyes and notices a man wearing a reddish-black stained Doctor suit and a bloody hand print on his surgical mask."Hello" Frankie says In a low nervous voice. He continues to whistle. And then he picks up a scalpel and says "This is going to hurt only a lot".
Sign up to rate and review this story