Categories > Original > Horror > The Hospital

bye bye surgery hello 'Fun'..

by mikeywaysnotokay 0 reviews

He's out of surgery but now,Its time to play

Category: Horror - Rating: G - Genres: Horror - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-08-12 - Updated: 2011-08-13 - 335 words - Complete

1Exciting
Frankie wakes up In a different room.He tries to look around but,there was no way he could.He noticed he was Belted down by black leather straps,Tightened so hard, Frankie thought his arms were gone.The room was a dull dark greenish-grey color. He heard the door open,But it didn't close again.He heard a slow walking sound,getting closer and closer,then it stopped."Hello.." It said in a rather deep but familiar voice.He Stuttered in his throat to say something back,but He managed to say "H-hi". Putting his hands slowly on his bare stomach.Slowly he felt his chest and noticed there was a long sowed up cut along his chest to the end of his belly."Wh-Who Did this?" He asked wishing he didn't ask."I don't know Frankie,You tell me". says the man, who now sounds like he's behind me.He turns off that bright light and thinking he was going to unstrap me, He left the room.

Still struggling to get out of this rock hard leather strapped bed,He hears the door handle twist open.Laying flat,he walks near and unbuckles me.He slowly sits up not noticing the stinging pain in his chest.He saw the man take off his doctor suit and open the door.He says " right this way, Frankie".He stood up walking really wobbly out the door.He takes him to a new room called 'Fun room'He really wondered if it were real fun.He walked in to a dark blue room covered with holes and some dried blood.He turned around wanting to get out,but the man had pushed his shoulder,putting him closer to that 'Fun' room.He asks"what is this place" under his breath.He turns to look at him He has a mischievous smile on his face,"Lets play a game".
Frankie Fell as if he were 'Pushed' To the ground.Hitting his head on the ground he blacks out.
Sign up to rate and review this story