Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Why?

Bitch

by kiraluvsu 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-08-13 - Updated: 2011-08-13 - 1495 words - Complete

0Unrated
"Will you marry me?" The question was not directed to me.

Gerard was on one knee in front of some blonde I had never seen before. Thankfully, his back was to us so he didn't see my face. I could imagine it had puffy bags under the eyes and mascara running down red cheeks. I didn't want him to see me this weak, I needed to appear strong. I simply turned on my heel and walked out, I didn't need to stay to know that she'd say yes. I sat on the porch steps, this wasn't gonna stop me from talking to him but it did make it ten times harder.

 Maybe some part of me wanted to think that me and him would still have a chance. And seeing him asking that chick to marry him after just a couple of months of knowing each other confirmed that there was no chance of us ever being together again.

I heard the door open behind me and I turned to see that it was Gerard's fiancé. She had a smile on her face and a shiny ring on her hand. She hadn't noticed me yet because she was so busy admiring her ring. 

"congratulations," I said with little enthusiasm. She jumped finally realizing I was there.

"Thank you, uh, who are you?" She asked. I felt the need to lie to her, maybe it was because I generally disliked her. From her straight bleach blonde hair all the way down to the skanky outfit that did a poor job at concealing her assets. I just couldn't see what he would see in her, she looked like a random hooker he found off the street.

"Um, no one important," I replied. She looked as if she didn't really give a shit either way.

She suddenly stuck her hand in my face. "well then do you like totally love my ring or what?" I looked in awe at the ring that was all too familiar.

-flashback-

I was cuddled up with Gerard on the couch watching Halloween. This was my first time watching it and I was scared shitless. He, however, had seen it about a million times and held onto me on all the scary parts. 

At a particularly calm part of the movie I felt his hand  run down my arm and stop at my hand. I assumed he was just trying to hold it again so I opened it but instead he slid a ring on my ring finger. I looked down at it and a bunch of mental alarms went off in my head. Was he gonna ask me to marry him? That's what a giant diamond on your left ring finger means right?

I looked up into his eyes questioningly but at the same time lovingly, if that makes any sense. He simply kissed me and raised my hand to his face and kissed it too.

"It was my grandmother's ring. Isn't it beautiful?" I nodded a yes in response.

"She gave it to me on her death bed and made me promise that I would give it to the girl I would want to spend the rest of my life with. Just wanted to see if it fit." With that, he slid it off, much to my dismay.

"I'm waiting for the perfect moment." He whispered as the movie credits started to roll. 

-end of flashback-

"uhh it's a very pretty ring," I said with a fake smile.

"yeah it better be, why else would I have said yes?" she smirked.

"what do you mean?" I asked astonished by her attitude. She should have been shedding tears of pure joy, that's what I would've done.

"I don't just go and marry anyone, they have to be rich and famous to meet my standards," she gave a sick smile. "this is my third marriage my first two were with millionaires so I was pretty reluctant to try out a rockstar, ya catch my drift?"

My anger rose to a dangerous limit, it took all I had not to knock this bitch's lights out. Where did he find her? And worse, how did he trust her with her whole back round story? I mean, he asked her to marry him so he should know about this right? 

I didn't know if I should tell him or leave him to figure it out on his own and feel guilty. I wanted him to feel hurt but at the same time, I didn't.

I didn't notice that I had been staring off into space. I snapped out of it and noticed that Gerard's fiancé had made her way to her car and was now driving off. Now was a good time to tell him.


I stumbled into the house trying to gather my thoughts and think of how I was gonna tell him. There was no easy way.

The first person I saw was Frank who was making a sandwich in the kitchen. He noticed me and ran up to me and gave me a big hug.

"I'm so so so so so sorry Leda!" 

"It's alright Frankie," I guess it came out more depressed sounding than I had intended which just made him apologize a hundred more times.

"Frankie! Put me down right now mister or I'll get Mikey on your ass!" Just as I happened to say this Mikey walked in and went straight to the coffee that someone had made. 

"Mikey save me from the deadly grasps of frank!" I yelled really loud. He apparently hadn't seen us before and my voice startled him.

"Goddammit Leda! You almost made me drop my coffee! And just for that I'm leaving you to be molested by Frankie. Goodbye!" he left with his coffee tucked close to his heart. Bastard.

Frank looked up at me and raised an eyebrow as if challenging me. 

"Frank if you don't put me down right now your balls will seriously go numb for the rest of the week." I said seriously.
With that, he dropped me on my ass and ran off with his food. 
A hand reached out to me and I took it. I looked up to see Gerard had been the one to help me up. We stared at each other awkwardly for a few moments before I decided to break the silence. 

"So, you're getting married," I said trying to start a conversation. 

He scratched the back of his head and directed his gaze to the floor. 

"Uh yeah, about that...-"

"Do you love her?" I cut him off. My question took him by surprise, he stared back at me.

"I'm marrying her....-"

"That doesn't answer my question, do you love her?" I feel a tear fall down my cheek. 

He sighed, "look, I don't have to talk to you about this." 

"Yes you do, you owe it to me to at least tell me why you're marrying a girl you obviously don't love and not me!" The words slipped out of my mouth before I could stop them. They seemed to surprise Gerard too because he just stared at me, astonished.

"Gerard, it's obvious, she's just using you for your money," I said sullenly. 

"You haven't even met her why are you judging her like that? You never judge people before you get to know them." 

"That's where you're wrong I did meet her just a few minutes ago and she couldn't wait to show off her new shiny ring to the world! She told me that her last two marriages were to millionaires and she just wanted to try you out. She's gonna break you Gerard and even though I absolutely hate you for what you did, I don't wanna see the band suffer when she breaks your heart and you can't perform anymore!" I half screamed the last part from my heart.

Gerard looked at me skeptically. I should've known he wouldn't believe me, she's already got him wrapped around her little finger. I push pass him, giving up. The douche can figure it out for himself but at least I can't say that I never tried. I pushed the swinging door to the living room open and heard a couple of grunts as people hit the floor. The guys had been listening in to our conversation but I couldn't care less I grabbed Mikey of the the floor and pulled him to his room. I pushed him inside and closed the door behind us. Then I went to the shelves of movies and picked out one of my favorites, The Nightmare Before Christmas. I put it into the DVD player and pressed play. Then I sat next to a dumbfounded looking Mikey and cuddled into him as best I could. 


Gerard had left me feeling all these negative  emotions and this was me venting. Mikey was just gonna have to get used to it and so was everyone else.
Sign up to rate and review this story