Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Why?

At Night I Pray, That Soon Your Face Will Fade Away

by kiraluvsu 2 reviews

Leda's breaking, will this kill her?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-08-15 - Updated: 2011-08-16 - 408 words - Complete

0Unrated
I feel like complete and utter shit, I can't sleep, I can't eat, I can't even sum up enough energy to get out of my room. Everyone's given up calling me, I don't wanna talk. I haven't even opened the front door for the endless door bell tries.

I just don't understand how a person can just wake up one day and stop loving someone. 

He's heartless, he's an asshole, he's a jerk, and yet, I still love him. No! I can't. I shouldn't. But I do. 

I manage to drag myself to the bathroom. Where I rummage through the cabinet till I find what I'm looking for, my trusty pocket knife. The one thing that just couldn't be avoided much longer, it's not like Gerard would give a shit anymore. So there was nothing holding me back. Without a moment of hesitation I gently prick myself with the sharpest part of the blade. I feel the familiar warm sensation start to grow in the pit of my stomach. The blade drags across my arm 10....14.....17.... 20 times. I smile in  complete ecstasy. Then I quickly start another bloody design on my other arm. This time, I don't bother counting, I bask in the familiar high. 

When I run out of arm room I drop the blade on the red stained tiles and lay, sprawled out on the floor with my eyes closed, dreaming of a world far away from here.

The world I dreamed of was perfect and I felt myself being sucked into this perfect world, sucked in so deep that I couldn't find a way out. I knew if I didn't go back, I would probably bleed to death. But this world was so beautiful that I couldn't find a reason to leave. Not one. But just before I lose myself completely I hear someone calling my name.  I try to ignore it and go deeper into the perfect world but this voice is filled with so much love, that I can't bare to lose it. I choose to follow it out. 

I'm back in my body, but I'm so cold I shiver uncontrollably. A warm pair of arms wrap around me and pull me off the cold floor and onto my warm bed. I wonder who it is, I try to open my eyes and move my limbs but everything's gone numb. As the stranger cleans my wounds, sleep takes over. And the pain goes away.
Sign up to rate and review this story