Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Love Isn't Always Fair

Love Isn't Always Fair

by ierowayfollowill 2 reviews

Frank wants to be friends with the school creep. Gerard. *Frerard*

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-08-07 - Updated: 2011-08-07 - 857 words

1Original
Chapter 1

Anna walked straight through into her brothers room, without knocking, regretting it instantly. On the bed lay Frank in nothing but his underwear.
"Ew! Frankie put some clothes on!" she yelped.
He sat up slowly, looking at his younger sister. "Well Anna maybe you should learn to knock! It is my room you know."
Anna huffed at her brother, sometimes he was such a pain in the ass! "Urgh! You dick!"
"Language missy." he replied, sarcastically.
"Frank shut the hell up! You sound like Dad." Another thing she regretted instantly as Franks face fell, the smirk wiped completely off of his face. "Frank, I'm sorry. I didn't mean it." she walked over to comfort him.
"Get out of my room Anna. Get the fuck out!" she stopped on the spot where she was standing, about a metre away from her brother. Turned on her heel, flipped him off and slammed his door shut.

Frank got up off of his bed and pushed his hair out of his face. His 'fringe' as most people called it, was in his eye. He stalked over to his mirror and pulled open the top drawer of his dresser which was below his mirror. He picked up his red eyeshadow and black eyeliner, the necessities of his daily life. He didn't give a shit what he got called at school. No one had went as far as to beat him up, yet.

He didn't want to ever feel pitied or cool. All that crap was so over-rated. He dusted on the eyeshadow and lined his eyes with the eyeliner. He opened up one of the other drawers and pulled out a pair of black skinny jeans and a random band t-shirt.

On his way out the door he grabbed a breakfast bagel from the kitchen and slammed the door shut behind him and started the trek to school. He couldn't wait to be done with that shithole. Face it, he was never going to get a decent job with the tattoos and piercings he had and that didn't bother him one bit.

He pulled out his cell and texted Ray Toro, his good friend that he met one night at the after-school guitar lessons. They instantly hit it off and not too soon later they were best friends. Having so much in common with someone was amazing to Frank, he had always been the outcast, the loner until Ray came along. Now they both were outcasts but no longer loners, they had each other.

Frank reached the school gates just as Ray hopped out of his mothers car. "Hey! Frank!"
Frank turned around and saw his amazing friend who's Afro was currently bouncy around like it had a life of it's own. "Hey Ray!" he grinned. His buddy strolled over and threw an arm over Franks shoulder.
"so man, how's it going!?"
"fuckin' fantastic." Frank replied sarcastically. Ray frowned at him and removed his arm from around his shoulder. He hated sarcasm. The bell rang just as Frank went to ask Ray what was wrong. Ray mumbled and excuse and ran off to class.

Frank slowly walked to his class, head down, unfortunately for him he ran into the schools 'creep' Gerard Way. Gerard went flying down, on his ass. Frank landing on top of him. "oh! I'm sorry!" Frank jumped up, off Gerard, dusting himself down. They both turned a deep shade of red. Gerard scrambled to gather the things that had fallen from his hands and stood up.
Frank noticed how Gerard, like him, was wearing eyeliner and a band t-shirt.

"I like your shirt" he said. Gerard face, if possible, got even redder. He mumbled and apology and a thanks. He eventually turned and walked off down the corridor leaving Frank gaping at the boy.
He honestly didn't understand why no one liked him, he seemed like a really cool guy! What was everyones problem? He felt bad for Gerard, remembering how it felt to be the odd one out.
He formulated a plan to get Gerard to hang with him and Ray.

Gerard always got made fun of and beaten up. He needed some great loyal friends like himself and Raymond. "Wait!" he yelled down the corridor to the boy practically running away from him. "Gerard!" Gerard stopped on the spot and turned round, his face etched in confusion. "Would you like to have lunch with me and my friend Ray?" Frank asked.
Gerard slowly and steadily made his way back to Frank.
"What?" He asked "Why?"
"Because you seem nice. It'd be cool to hang with you."
"With me? Are you going to beat me up or something cause..."
"No, why would I beat you up?"
"Uh, because no one likes me and everyone else does."
"Well it's a good job I ain't everybody else then. Meet us at the benches outside." Frank said, waved at Gerard who stood staring at Frank. Frank laughed to himself, obviously he wasn't used to people being nice to him. Frank wandered off to his next class.

This is my first go at FRERARD please be kind :D R&R
Sign up to rate and review this story