Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Love Isn't Always Fair

Last Friday Night

by ierowayfollowill 2 reviews

.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2011-08-14 - Updated: 2011-08-14 - 661 words

0Unrated
Sorry this is short, I really wanted to get a chapter up! I feel like i've been neglecting you guys! Sorry for any mistakes, I wrote this on my iPod.

Chapter 2

True to his word, or Franks word, Gerard was at the benches waiting for him at lunch. Frank strolled over to him and tapped him on the shoulder. He spun round and covered hid face with his hand, expecting this to be someone wanting to punch him. Frank reached up and pulled his arm away from his face. "it's me! Frank." he said grinning like an idiot.
"Oh, Frank! Hi. I thought you were-"
"Yeah, No it's just little ol' me. So, do you want to get anything from the cafeteria?"
"No, thanks. I don't really like the crappy school food." Gerard said following Frank as he walked back inside but stopped before he got to the doors.
"That's good then. Me neither, saves us going back inside."
A few moments of very awkward silence then followed. Frank used that time to take a good hard look at Gerard. His hair was dyed black at the front and red at the back, his Hazel eyes were framed with black eyeliner, he wore a black band t-shirt, black skinnies and black boots. Franks eyes wandered up Gerards body back to his face. He noticed how Gerard was also looking Frank up and down, examining. Their eyes locked for a few seconds before being broken by Ray calling on Frank. "Frank." Ray puffed out of breath and leaning an arm on Franks shoulder, supporting himself. "Hey! Ray!" Another voice called, a lean boy with brown hair and glasses ran out of the building. He approached Ray. "Ray, thank god I caught you, you left your Algebra homework in class man!" he passed Ray a sheet of paper. Ray huffed, took it and shoved in his bag. "Thanks. Frank this is Mikey."
"Hi Frank." Mikey said taking Franks hand into a firm handshake. Frank smiled in reply. "Gee! What ya doin' here?" Mikey asked Gerard. Frank looked confused.
"He's my brother." Gerard said to Frank as if he read his mind. He turned back to Mikey. "Hangin' with Frank."
"Gerard is hanging with us?" Mikey asked Ray.
"Yes, Gerard is fucking hanging with us." Frank replied before Ray could question it. Gerard smiled at Frank, no one at school had ever been so nice to him.

Lunch passed pleasantly for both Frank and Gerard and to their complete surprise they had lots in common. Gerard even asked Frank over to his home after school.
"Sure Gee, I'd love to!" He replied almost too excitingly.

Franks POV

After school I met Gerard and his brother Mikey at the school gates.
"How were your classes?" Mikey asked me, awkwardly trying to make conversation.
"Crap. I was in music last so that was good I suppose." Motioning to the guitar case in my hand. My beloved Pansy lay inside. Mikey looked at me suddenly interested in the conversation. I noticed Gerard tagging along beside me and we walked. "What d'ya play? I play bass!" he said getting excited. "dude, he plays guitar. Even I can see that." Gerard said reaching over and shoving his brothers shoulder.
"No? Really Gee? I can see that. I meant what kinda guitar!" Gerard blushed. He looked kinda cute.
"S'ok, I play rhythm. You any good?" I asked Mikey. It was his turn to blush this time.
"Well I dunno. I don't really play for anyone." Mikey replied. We rounded on to a street with big beautiful houses. I wondered wether this was where Gerard and Mikey lived. They walked up a path to a black door of a house. It was much bigger than my house. Mikey walked in first and Gerard motioned for me to go in ahead of him. I followed Mikey into the house.
He lead me up the stairs to what I guessed was his bedroom.
Sign up to rate and review this story