Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Love Isn't Always Fair

Got No Time For Feeling Sorry

by ierowayfollowill 3 reviews

The name has nothing to do with it really, was just listening to a song.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2011-08-30 - Updated: 2011-08-30 - 1208 words

0Unrated
I'm so sorry! I've abandoned you guys, sorry! I started back school... what? Two weeks ago? I hate it already, its been... homework, homework, homework. I took french, BIG MISTAKE! I'm writing a french essay already, not to mention the english essay or the song I have to write for music or the big maths book i have to work through or the chemistry booklets or biology homework. To top all of that off, I GOT IT ALL IN THE FIRST WEEK. Again, Sorry.
I'll update more often, I need to sort out my time management huh? Here goes anyway.

Chapter(?) 3

"Uh... Frank, Where ya going?" Gerard called from the bottom of the stairs. I turned around to Gerards confused face. Beautiful confused face.

"...Mikey...with Mikey?" I more asked than answered, I thought I was to follow Mikey? He made an 'oh' face then burst out laughing at me. I blushed... I felt stupid, What was I supposed to do? Stand there like an idiot. I made my way back down the stairs, my red face hidden behind my hair, I didn't want Gerard to see me embarrassed! Why didn't i want to be embarrassed infront of him again? "Sorry." I'm mumbled.

His giggles ceased. He looked up at me. "Don't be sorry! I'm just an idiot for not telling you where to go, sorry if you felt... erm... awkward?" This time Gerard blushed. It was cute, he was cute. I liked him.

"Oh, s'ok." He grabbed my arm and linked his through mine, we skipped off towards another room.

"The kitchen!" He proudly announced, "My mother!" He pointed towards the woman in the corner, by the cooker stiring something in a pot. She turned round when she heard Gerards... introduction? If you can call it that. She was pretty, she had longish blonde hair and look like Gerard and Mikey. Of course, its their mom!

"Oh Gerard, darling." She said and rushed over, fussing over Gerard. Gerard went red again.

"Mom." He whined. She continued fussing, muttering how he badly needs a haircut. I laughed and she looked up at me. "Mom, this is Frank. My new friend." He said grinning and Gerards Mom returned the grin looking at me.

"Hi, Mrs Way." I said and held out my hand for her to shake.

"Nonsense!" She exclaimed and pulled me into a hug. "Call me Donna, It's lovely to meet you Frank! I'm so glad Gerard has a friend!" She pulled away and laughed to herself. "Well, will you be staying for dinner?"

"Oh, I don-" I began only to be interupted by Donna.

"Okay, it's settled, you're staying for dinner. Requests? I'm making meatballs though." I turned my face up in disgust and she looked offended. Shit! Frank.

"It's just i'm vegetarian! Sorry, it's nothing bad i'm just... its just-i don't eat meat." I blabered on and on until Gerard stopped me.

"I'm sure thats fine isn't it Mom?"

"Of course! I'll whip something up for you right now!" She said and looked genuinely happy to be cooking. I nodded.

"Thank you Mrs Way." I replied, smiling at the kind woman.

"Donna." She corrected and smiled at me, "Now off you two! You're getting in my way, snap snap move it!" Shooing us away. Gerard pulled me into the living room and collapsed on the sofa then flicked on the tv. I stood in the doorway observing him.

"Well sit down you idiot!" I took a seat next to where he was sprawled. "You wanna watch a movie?" He said getting up and grabbing a hand full from below the televison. He settled back down on the sofa not waiting for an answer but going onto pick a movie.

"Sure." I mumbled. I leaned over his shoulder to see what the options were. Horror, horror, horror, horror. All horrors. Shit. I hate horrors. I'm terrible with them!

It isn't that they are too scary for me. I think its the anxiety of not knowing what will happen. Although, everyone normally dies in the end.

"Aha! This one?" He questioned, holding up a dvd with blood and the whole lot on the cover. I nodded, feeling nauseous already. He jumped up, put the dvd in and closed the curtains and doors. He settled back down next to me.

Gerards p.o.v XD

Frank jumped for the sixteenth time in the last thirty minutes. He gradually was getting closer and closer to me. The movie wasn't that scary! Just a little... gorey.

His hand brushed mine, my turn to jump. It felt weird. His fingers felt rough, he played guitar of some sort? Mikey played bass. I played nothing, i suck at guitar, Mikey tried to teach me once, as did Ray. Failed miserably though. When his hand brushed mine, it... tingled? Shut up Gerard.

I turned to look at Frank. He was looking at me, our eyes locked and it was just strange... I've felt sorta like this before but never with a... boy! He leaned closer to me, I leaned closer to him. His breath tickled my cheek and smelt of cigarettes and coffee. We weren't paying attention to whoever or whatever was getting murdered in the movie. We were focused on each other.

His eyes, even in darkness, sparkled and were beautiful. They weren't particulary a definite color, they had a bit of everything. Brown and green mainly but they were beautiful.
His nose ring and lip ring sparkled in the light from the tv and drew my attention to his lips. His top lip was thin but his bottom lip was fuller and most definitely complimented by the lip ring.
The expression 'getting lost in someones eyes' i always thought was bullshit but looking in to Franks eyes... it was mesmerising. I got lost in his eyes and thats how I didn't notice my mother enter the room until she cleared her throat. Shit was about to get awkward, again.

We whipped our heads round to face my Mom. I could, from the corner of my eye, see Frank flushing red.
My Mom looked and obviously felt very awkward at this situation. Walking in on her son staring dreamily into another boys eyes.
"Uh... dinner is ready boys. I've set it out on the table, theres coke and coffee if you want. I'm going out for a while, behave." She said looking at us knowingly. She thought me and Frank were... oh god.

"Mom, we weren't doing anything." I said.
"Course not honey. Watch Mikey too. Bye." she said and left the room, i heard the front door shut and the car engine start up.

"Okay, dinner?" I said to Frank. I felt incredibly awkward after our... encounter. He nodded and followed me into the kitchen where our food sat on the table. Mines was clearly the meatballs and Franks was spagetti with some sort of vegetable sauce.

He tucked in hungrily just like me and before long it was gone.

"Wow, your mom is an incredible cook!" I nodded in agreement.

Franks p.o.v

It was strange when I looked into Gerards eyes. I got lost, no kidding! It was... different... I mean I think... I think I like him.
Sign up to rate and review this story