Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Love Isn't Always Fair

Let's blow an artery.

by ierowayfollowill 6 reviews

Things get stupid and a little kinky.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2011-08-31 - Updated: 2011-08-31 - 1279 words

1Original
Okay, so I wrote this on my mobile and updated on my mobile! It's so difficult. Either that or I am terrible with technology. Does anyone even read these? On with it.

We settled back down in the living room with another movie. This time Mikey decided to show his face. He wedged himself in between Me and Frank, making it very uncomfortable for us.

"Jesus Mikey! You're not that skinny, move! There's a perfectly good chair right over there!" I whined pointing at the armchair in the corner of the room.

"I wanna sit here!" I have Mikey the evilest look I could muster and he got the message. I wanted to sit next to Frank. 

He grumbled as he shifted from the sofa to the chair, to low for me to make out. I whispered to Frank, "What did he say?"

"All I caught was 'stupid, Gee, chair and Frank." he smirked at my brothers childishness. I smiled at him and he grinned back, a breath takingly beautiful smile. I realised I was staring and quickly turned away, covering the blush that I was sure was creeping up my cheeks.

Mikey fumbled with the tv remote and pressed play. A unicorn glided across the screen and I frowned at it. Unicorns? Waaaaait...

"Mikey?"

"I swear! I didn't! It wasn't me!" 

Mikeys POV

"I swear! I didn't! It wasn't me!" I said as Gerard looked at me, accusingly. 

Why the hell did everyone think I was obsessive over unicorns? Sure I may have once said unicorns were cool but it didn't mean I liked them!

I would certainly not watch a full length movie on them!

"Yeah? Then who was it? Mom?" he mocked. I flushed a deeper shade of red, I looked pathetic I was sure.

"It wasn't me!"  

Frank decided to speak too, probably to blame me as well. He looked embarrassed as me and Gerard stared at him, waiting for him to speak.

"Uh... I actually think it may have been me?" I laughed and looked at Gerard, a smug expression on my face. Gerard looked shocked and really... Pink. "I meant to put in another movie! I just grabbed what was laying there! I didn't know it was  a movie about some fucked up ponies!"

"Hey!" I yelped. "That's my DVD!" only then did I notice what I had just said. I had admitted I owned a DVD about cartoon unicorns. Gerard laughed and Frank giggled. I however  was horrified at what I had just admitted.

Gerard POV

"Mikey--I thought--you didn't--like unicorns?" I managed to splutter out between Mine and Franks giggles. I looked at Frank, whose face was impossibly cute and just... Beautiful! His laugh was infectious and made me laugh harder.

Mikey was in a mood now and he stood up, trying to look tough and stormed out of the room, slamming the door behind him. 

His dramatic behaviour sent me and Frank into even harder giggles.

Eventually we both calmed down and looked at each other, Franks face was red from all the laugh and he was trying to catch his breath.

Happy, magical music was playing from the tv where the movie was still playing but I was more focused on Frank right now.

He edged closer to me, closing the distance between us. I edged closer too. Soon enough I could feel his breath on my cheek once again.  He reached his hand up to stroke my cheek. 

It felt amazing. It was as if where ever he touched was set on fire although it felt ice cold. I moved my hand to rest on his thigh and he jumped slightly but relaxed straight away. This was it, now or never. Very softly, barely our lips touched. All the shit about fireworks and butterflies... It was true!

"Right bitches!" a voice shouted, the door swung open to reveal Mikey. "I have-wait what the fuck is going on here!?" Me and Frank jumped apart, both deeply embarrassed. "Oh. I get it, sorry for interrupting" and with that Mikey left the room, closing the door behind him.

"I'm sorry Frank, I didn't mean to, it's just-" my apology was interrupted by him jumping on top of me, his lips crashing down on to mine. It felt amazing. I kissed him back, slowly gliding my Tongue over his lip ring.

But why would he want me? Gerard Way, the school weirdo. No one ever wanted to be friends with me or let alone kiss me!

These thoughts raced through my head as Franks Tongue tangled with mine. He tasted so, so, like Frank! He tasted better than all the alcohol I drink or the cigarettes I smoke... Maybe that's because I can taste cigarettes on his tongue?

Franks POV

I was kissing him! We both forgot about Mikeys interruption and were kissing. I know I said I wanted to be friends with this guy but this is so much better! Waaaaay better than I could have ever imagined our friendship to be.

I pulled apart for air. "that was... Wow." I panted. Smiling at him, he smiled back. His smile was everything. It was so beautiful, just like his eyes. I reached a hand up to my neck where I knew my scorpion tattoo was.

Gerard followed my hand up and gasped. What?! What is? Say it out loud you idiot! "What is it Gee?" I said... Gee, why'd I call him Gee.

He reached up and moved my hand from my neck replacing it with his own, stroking my tattoo. "it's beautiful, why didn't I notice it before?"

"I dunno, but thanks." I replied, he was in awe over my tattoo, jeesh it was just a tattoo? "Do you have any?" I asked him. He shook his head roughly, I raised an eyebrow questioningly.

"I can't stand needles. Can't stand 'em." he told me, I looked at him sympathetically. "You have anymore? Tattoos?"

"Uh yeah, they are addicting!" I laughed and showed him most of them. "I have some on my chest and stomach." 

"Can I see them?" he asked, I looked at him about to say no, until he pulled the cutest face ever. "Please, Frankie!?" How could I say no?

"Fine." I said and he smiled broadly, reaching his hands out and pulling at the bottom of my shirt. "Could just pull it up?"

He shook his head and commanded. "Off!" And pulled it over my head. I felt bare, he stared at my chest, surely not at any tattoos. I cleared my throat and he blushed. He's so cute! 

His hand shakingly stroked my stomach and my stomach kept doing a weird jumpy thing. This moment was intimate and it felt just right, him and me.

"I love your tattoos Frank. But I must say, I love your body more." he said, deeply and rather seductively. He moved closer to me, his lips connected to my tattoo on my neck, softly caressing. I moaned unintentionally and his lips curved in to a smile as he dragged soft kisses down my torso. My heart pumped a million miles per hour, the speed my blood was going I was sure at any moment and artery would burst.

Every single hair stood on end, all the way down my chest like goose bumps. Gee made me feel so strange and fluttery inside and what he was doing right now was most definitely not as friends.


Does anyone like Black Veil Brides? I was thinking of doing a Black Veil Brides Fanfic too! Anyway please review! And please check out my other story, and give me some ideas for it please! xoxo
Sign up to rate and review this story