Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Save Yourself....

Chapter 4: Waking up Early

by TheatreGeek 0 reviews

Ray nearly gets some information about who this strange girl is.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-08-18 - Updated: 2011-08-18 - 551 words - Complete

0Unrated
The moonlight cast soft shadows over the ground, the fire was burning low and Sonice Nightmare quietly sat up. She looked across to where the guys were sleeping. Ray, Mikey, Frank... Gerard had gone from where he'd been last night, although his jacket still lay there. Easing herself up, she quietly crossed over to the car. Stones crunched softly underneath the soles of her boots. She saw Mikey stir, and froze. She waited in the dark for a few seconds then when all was quiet again she reached the car, the glowing light of the moon glinting off the dirty metal.
" Have you come to spy on me? I'm not doing anything...not a thing.." Gerard sat slumped against the car, beer bottles scattered around him. He looked up at her blearily, and she shook her head. " You don't need that" She gently pulled the bottle from his hand, putting it behind her, then she sat down beside him, her long legs stuck out infront of her.
" I'll get better..." Gerard mumbled, " I only do this..." He gestured to the many empty bottles around them, " ...because of the stress...there's so much stress..." his slurred words were hard to catch, but Sonic Nightmare nodded, her eyes caring.
" Of course you will. You're better than this Gerard. I know it, the guys know it and you know it. I believe you can stop this, you just need the power to say no." she gathered up the bottles and walked away with them, hiding them from Ray, Mikey and Frank. When she returned, Gerard was back over by the fire, asleep beside Mikey.
Ray opened his eyes the next morning and quickly shut them again. He groped around for his sunglasses and put them on. He stretched and got to his feet. Sonic Nightmare was sat on the bonnet of the car, her ray gun in her hands. He crossed over to her and she jumped. “ Hey, what are you doing up so early? You look beat.”
“ Oh I couldn’t sleep last night, then by the time I actually did it was nearly time to get up anyway, so..” She shrugged. “ is it okay if one of you guys drive today, only I noticed Gerard’s looking pretty wiped out at the moment.”
“ Sure, yeah, I’ll drive today. No problem” Ray felt bad. He’d known Gerard for twelve years, yet he couldn’t see changes in him that this girl could spot after knowing him for just a week. “ How old are you? “ he asked. She looked up, her eyes wide. She looked as if she were about to speak when Frank and Mikey came over, “ Hey come on we’d better get going, it’s going to be a long day.”
Sonic Nightmare jumped in the car and Ray got into the driver's seat. He'd nearly got some information out of her. Frank climbed in next to Sonic nightmare, then Mikey beside him. Gerard got into the passenger seat and Ray started the engine. Frank looked at the girl next to him, she was looking out the window. " Thanks for your help lat night with the maps." she turned to him and he noticed her cheeks were flushed. " it's okay, no problem." She smiled, then quickly turned away again.
Sign up to rate and review this story