Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Babe I'll Be Your Outcast

Sweetie You Had Me

by SimplexMinded 1 review

Mikey stood up quickly, grabbing Gerard's hair and slaming his face into the floor.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-08-18 - Updated: 2011-08-19 - 1512 words - Complete

0Unrated
Riley groaned as she opened her eyes. The light gave her an instant migrane and the memories of last night came back to her. She had been so pissed at her mother she got drunk. She remembered being at the bar, the cab, the venue, the kiss.....oh fuck.

She reached her hand up and covered her eyes with her arm. Someone groaned next to her and she turned over to look at them. She hadn't remembered what had happened after the kiss. The person next to her groaned again and when she looked over at them, she didn't expect to see who she did. Gerard sat up, rubbing his eyes sleeply. The coveres fell and exposed his shirtless body. RIley's breath hitched in her throat. She looked down and found that she too was shirtless....she slept with Gerard.

"Morning...." Gerard mummbled and looked over at Riley.

Riley was on the verge of tears. How could she do this to Frank. She had sworn to him she wasn't like the other girls. She loved Frank, not Gerard. Oh god....why?

Gerard saw the tears that were falling from her eyes and knew why she was crying. He wrapped his arm around her and brought her into a hug. She burried her face in his bare chest and sobbed.

"Gerard......oh god...what have I done?"

Gerard rubbed her back "I don't know...."

"Frank....I love Frank....and I....with you...oh god...." She cried, tears getting his skin wet and sticky.

Gerard closed his eyes. He knew he should have told her no. He shouldn't have gone along. He knew she was drunk and he took advanage of that. He felt like such an asshole.

Riley looked up at him though her tear-stained eyes "Gerard....what happened last night?"

He sighed, looking down at her "After the show, I found you curled up in my dressing room. You were drunk....You started to take off your clothes...mine too. I should have told you to stop. I should have pushed you away but.....Riley I'm so sorry."

Gerard wiped the tears from her eyes. He hated to see her cry. He hated himself for causing her to. He had to admit, she was beautiful. The way her long black hair fell down, covering her pale skin. Skin that was covered in bite marks and bruises. He couldn't help but smile at the way she screamed from underhim. Moaning his name, begging for more. He loved her and he was being selfish for taking her from Frank. But she was drunk and came to him....not Frank. That had to say somthing right?

"Riley?" Gerard asked in a soft voice.

She looked up at him "Yeah...."

He closed his eyes, kissing her forhead before speaking "What if....what if you chose me...not Frank. I know you love Frank but.....there has to be something for me right? You came to me last night. Not Frank....what if....its me you really love, not Frank?"

Riley stared at Gerard. What was he talking about? He coldn't be serious...could he?

"Gerard.....what are you saying?"

"I'm saying that I love you. Leave Frank....stay here...with me."

Riley shook her head "No....I can't....Gerard...You can't love me. I'm Frank's"

"But your in bed with me."

Riley shook her head again "Gerard....thats not fair"

Gerard held Riley's chin so he could look her in the eyes "But its the truth. You slept with me. Not Frank."

Riley looked up at Gerard, begging "Please.....I didn't.....I don't....I love Frank. I love Frank. I love Frank"

Riley seemed like she was just telling herself that more than Gerard that. Truth was, she did live Frank but she had a lust for Gerard. She looked at him and wanted nothing more than to kiss him and hold him and fuck him. The way he moved, the way he held himself. He was amazing. Frank was cute and adorable but Gerard was hot and sexy.

She groaned "I have to get dressed"

Gerard nodded "Ok."

Riley stood up, rolling out of bed and walked over to the shower. Everyone on the bus was still asleep and she wondered in anyone had heard them last night. When she inspected herself in the mirror, she saw that she had bite marks all over her stomach and chest. There were 2 or 3 dark ones on her neck. Her hand reached up and traces over it. She found herself smiling thinking about how the media had this impression that Gerard was a vampire.

She laughed at the thought and image of Gerard being an evil, blood thirsty killer. He could dress evil, but it always made him look sexy. He was never menicing or scary. The more she thought about it, the more she found herself loving Gerard. Riley shook her head and turned off the shower, stepping out with a towel wrapped around her.

She heard talking comming from the front room and it sounded like Mikey and Gerard.

Mikey was frious with his brother. How could he do that to Frank? How could he sleep with Frank's girlfriend? Mikey had seen Riley crawl out of Gerard's bed this morning and decided to ask Gerard about it. He had told him what went down last night and it sent Mikey into a furry.

"Gerard! How the fuck could you do that?!?" Mikey screamed throwing his hands into the air.

"Mikey. I love her..."

"She's fucking Frank's! your his friend! You don't do that!!!"

"Mikey, I'm not asking your permission. You look after me in alot of ways and I love you for that but..."

"But what Gerard? But what? You just had to fuck her? You couldn't help yourself? God your so blind sometimes! Frank loves her! After everythng he's been through, he's finaly happy!"

Gerard growled at his brother. Who was he to talk about love? "Oh like you're any better Mikey! You fucked your own brother's girlfriend! You remember Lisa? Yeah, where were your morals then? Up her...."

"Gerard!" Mikey screamed, launching at his brother. His fist connected with Gerard's face, throwing him off his feet and onto the hard floor. Gerard reached up, grabbing Mikey's shirt, throwing him over to the other side of the bus. Mikey colided with the table, making him scream. Gerard walked over, gripping Mikey's hair, breaking his glasses with one punch. Mikey brought his arms up to cover his face, kicking at Gerard from under him. His knee colided with Gerard's stomach, making him fall over. Mikey stood up quickly, grabbing Gerard's hair and slaming his face into the floor.

"You fuckng bastard!" Mikey screamed

Ray and Bob came running into the room with fear covering their faces. Ray pulled Mikey off of Gerard while Bob held Gerard back from going after Mikey.

"Both of you! Knock it off!" Bob screamed, holding Gerard's hands behind his back in a arm lock.

Once Ray grabbed hold of Mikey, he went still, not trying to fight him off. Gerard on the other hand was more tempered than his brother. He thrashed in Bob's arms, screaming profanity's and insults at his brother and Bob.

"What I do and who I fuck is none of your concern!"

Mikey growled "It is when it concerns this band!"

Ray and Bob looked at eachother, clueless as to what they were talking about. Gerard was still thrashing in Bob's arms, trying to escape his grip

"Let me the fuck go Bob!" Gerard screamed

Bob held on tighter "Not until you chill the fuck out!"

Ray had already let go of Mikey and he was standing, slumped over, trying to hide his face. His eye was black and his lip and nose were bleading.

"Gerard....where did my brother go?" Mikey whispered.

Mikey brushed passed Ray, walking off the bus.

Ray looked over at Gerard with question in his eyes. "What the fuck was that Gee?"

Bob let go of Gerard, pausing for a second to make sure he wasn't going to go crazy again and try to attack him. When he was sure Gerard was calm, Bob sighed and sat on the couch, waiting for his reply.

Gerard stared at the floor "I slept with Riley..." His voice was a whisper and he tried to avoid eye contact.

Ray growled "Your such an Asshole"

He followed Mikey off the bus, not wanting to be around Gerard at the moment. Bob shook his head, standing up to follow Ray. Before he walked off the bus, he turned to Gerard and spoke.

"Just because you are the main media focus dosen't make you better or any more important than us. You had no right to do that......not to Frank."

WItht that Bob walked off the bus leaving Gerard alone.

Riley slowly walked out of the bathroom, trying to avoid Gerard's gaze.

"Where are you going?" He asked in a soft, sad whisper.

Riley shook her head, not saying a word, knowing he wouldn't like her answer.
Sign up to rate and review this story