Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Babe I'll Be Your Outcast

Living In Misery

by SimplexMinded 2 reviews

Frank, as much as you hate me, please know that from the bottom of my black little heart, I love you. I truly do and I am so sorry.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-08-24 - Updated: 2011-08-24 - 1307 words - Complete

0Unrated
Riley shoved her hands in her coat pockets and held her head down. She couldn’t believe she was standing where she was, in front of the one person that they had fought so hard to keep her away from. Riley closed her eyes, falling to the floor as her mother screamed at her, telling her how much she hated her. Riley refused to fight back. She had no will power too. She had managed to fuck up the only good thing she had in her life. She had gotten drunk for no reason, fucked Gerard and ruined anything she had with Frank.

“You stupid, worthless fucking whore! How dare you come back to me! Your not worth the dirt I scrape off my fucking shoes!”

Her mother screamed and took a clump of Riley’s hair in her fist, yanking her head backwards so she could have a clear shot at punching her face. Riley screamed in pain as her mother then threw her across the room. She curled in a ball, wrapping her arms around her knees. Her whole body was in pain and she was shaking from fear. Her mother had stopped her beating to go retrieve something from the kitchen. Riley knew what she was going to get yet she hadn’t found the courage to try to run. What and where did she have to run to? She couldn’t go back to the boys, she knew she wouldn’t make it being homeless. She would be abducted and killed. She couldn’t even hold her own against the 3 or 4 men who tried to rape her. Frank had to come and save her.

The door slammed and she felt herself being lifted off the ground by her shirt collar. Her breath hitched in her throat and she closed her eyes, knowing what was coming.

“In the words of your fucking fuck buddy……Look at me!” Riley mother screamed, slamming her against the wall.

Riley opened her eyes and glared at her mother “I’m looking”

Riley’s mother smirked “In the words of Gerard Fucking Way…..So long and goodnight”

Riley’s eyes caught a glimpse of gleaming silver before it was plunged deep into her stomach, forcing a scream out of her bloody mouth. Riley was dropped to the floor after her mother retracted. Her mouth was open and her eyes were wide. Her hands gripped her stomach becoming drenched in her own blood. Tears formed at the edge of her eyes and the oxygen in her throat was replaced blood. Soon Riley’s whole world went black and but right before, she smiled.




Frank paced back and forth on the bus, gripping a piece of paper in his left hand. His eyes were filled with tears and his heart was in pieces. How could she? He loved her. He gave her everything and all she wanted was to fuck Gerard. He was a stepping stool and nothing more. He slammed his fists on the wall and screamed in anger.

“Fucking bitch!!!!” His hands were covered in blood from the force he had placed on them in the process of punching the walls so many times.

Mikey saw Frank and knew why he was angry, decided to try to talk to him.

“Frank…” Mikey was hesitant and soft with his voice.

“What Mikey” Frank snapped, eyes growing wide with fury. “What do you want?”

“What’s wrong?” Mikey sat down on the ground next to a still pacing Frank.

“What’s wrong? You know damn well what’s wrong! Don’t play stupid Mikey. Your not very good at it” Frank shook his head, his fringe covering his left eye.

Mikey was silent, looking at the ground. He watched Frank’s shadow but looked up when Frank growled and threw the paper he had clenched in his hand at him.

“Here” Frank mumbled and walked away to go calm down.

Mikey reached his hand out, opening the paper to find it was a note.


Dear Frank,

There are so many ways I could start this letter. I could tell you that I love you, that you are beautiful and I would never hurt you. I could tell you that whatever you hear about me is a lie but If I did, I would be the liar. I hate myself for everything I’ve done to you. I slept with Gerard. 2 days ago, after the show, I got drunk and it happened. I don’t know why I came to Gerard and not you but I did. I don’t have the guts nor the heart to tell you in person, that’s what the letter is for.

Frank, as much as you hate me, please know that from the bottom of my black little heart, I love you. I truly do and I am so sorry.

Riley



Mikey read the letter then re-read it over and over again. He new she was going to do something stupid. Frank was too angry to see it. He stood up and ran back to the bus to find any clue as to where she would have gone. Mikey threw her bed almost upside down, trashing everything and found nothing. After an hour, Mikey sat down, resting his head on the wall with his hands in his head. He felt so selfish for thinking about the band. He was so worried about the future of the band that he said nothing while things only got worse. His eyes got wide.

Everything got worse.

“Fucking Shit!” he screamed.

Mikey hurled himself off the floor, flying past Ray who was walking back on the bus and Mikey was leaving. He grabbed Ray’s arm, pulling him with him.

“Ray! We’ve got to go! Come on!” Mikey pulled ray off the but and before he could protest, he was running right next to Mikey.

“Mikey what the hell? Where are we going?” Ray asked as they ran.

“Riley’s house! She left a note telling Frank what happened and I think that’s where she went” Mikey tried to be short because he knew he couldn’t talk and run.

Ray seemed to understand. He remembered what her mother had done to her in front of them, he didn’t want to think what she would do when no one was around. Within minutes, they were on the doorstep of Riley’s home. Mikey knocked on the door, trying to catch his breath. There was a rustling sound before the door was cracked open only to reveal the head of her mother. The older lady frowned, recognizing the two men at her door.

“come to give my daughter back?” she snapped, still not opening the door all the way.

Mikey growled “You already have her, don’t you?”

The lady glared “If I had her, you would be in jail”

“For what? Protecting her!” Mikey screamed and Ray placed his hand on his shoulder to calm him down.

“Well, we can’t find her either. We think she may have come home. Would you mind if we checked her room to see if you has stopped by to get anything without your knowledge?” Ray’s voice was calm.

Riley’s mom shook her head “She hasn’t been here I would know if my daughter returned. “ with that, she slammed the door on their face.

Mikey stepped back “She’s hiding something. I know she is…..Riley is in there. “

Ray looked at Mikey with sorry “Well we can’t break in. The she can have us arrested….”

Mikey has small tears in his eyes “Isn’t she worth it? Ray, I’m not asking you to break the law, or even help me do it but with or without you, I will get in that house.”
Sign up to rate and review this story