Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Save Yourself....

Chapter 6: Safe

by TheatreGeek 0 reviews

The safe zone prvides some comfort for Sonic Nightmare, but she's worried of what The Killjoys will say now they know her story.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-08-20 - Updated: 2011-08-20 - 297 words - Complete

0Unrated
"Please say something." She looked up from the spot on the floor she'd been staring at. She looked anxious and almost tearful. Gerard spoke first, " That was very brave of you, you know. Two months is a long time to be out here on your own"
" Yeah, I mean, how old are you?" Ray said. She hesitated for a moment, as if she wasn't sure whether to tell them or not. "...I'm fifteen" They tired to hide their surprise, Mikey gently caught hold of her hand, which she was digging her fingernails into. " You stick with us. You don't need to worry about them anymore, okay?"
" You didn't need to hide it from us, you know."
" I'm sorry, I just thought... that you maybe you'd kick me out. Leave me here, back where I started."
Ray had been quiet all this time, he'd been thinking about the whole situation. She was only fifteen, and she'd already been through so much.
"Doctor D's inside, so he's made sure this place is secure for now okay? We'll set off again tomorrow. Early. That way we'll be out of here before they can pick up on where we are." Gerard threw the map in the car and they followed him into the scruffy, boarded-up diner.
Frank opened his eyes and looked about blearily. It felt strange to be sleeping on something other than the floor. The worn, velour seat was surprisingly comfortable. He glanced over the rusty table to the opposite seat where Tasha was sleeping. He felt bad for her, yet again BL/ind were trying to ruin someone's life. Trying to make them conform to their regulation of being "normal". He'd make sure they got them back. He closed his eyes again, drifting off into sleep once more.
Sign up to rate and review this story