Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Make a Rockin Wish

Wishes do not come true with a penny!

by Popciclegirl 0 reviews

Roxy has one wish-To meet MCR. It comes true but not the way she wished it to be...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Other - Published: 2006-06-05 - Updated: 2006-06-05 - 173 words

0Unrated
I'm Roxy. Your typical gerd. Gothic Nerd. well. I have brown hair and green eyes. I'm ussualy seen in rock tees. The normal. I'm 23 years old and you wouldn't expect me to make this wish but I did.

"So..." My perky friend Lilee said. "Make a freakin wish!"

"Okay, okay! I'll shout it out! Um...I WISH I COULD MEET MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE!!!!!" I then blew out the candle. I had no clue of what I was in for!

"COOL!"

"I know right! It's bound not to happen but it's good to try!"

"Well, you tryed! That's all that counts! Right?"

"Right!"
******************
3 days later-

"We have the results from the MCR competion! And the winners in.....a opening envolope sound ROXY SPARKS!!!!!! You 15 minutes to call!"

Dials the music station number

"AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!!!!"

"YES! YOU'VE GOT 1 FREE TICKET TO THE MCR CONCERT AT CONTENENTAL ARENA N.J.!"

"WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!! THIS FRICKEN ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I KNOW RIGHT!!!!!"

Loud screams!

"CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!! Pick up your tickets at the 7th floor at the empire state building!

"COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Sign up to rate and review this story