Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Make a Rockin Wish

Wishes do come true(not the way I wanted)

by Popciclegirl 0 reviews

She meets 'em!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro, Other - Published: 2006-06-05 - Updated: 2006-06-05 - 261 words

0Unrated
"Okay! Yeah I'm Roxy Sparks the winner of the contest!" I said totally not matching my look.

"They are right in here! They've been expecting you" Brian, their manager, said as he opened the door. "Play nice kids!"

I walked in to see the guys just sitting there. With huge smiles on their faces.

"Hey! I'm Ray! You are...?" Ray asked.

"I'm Roxy Sparks. I know who you are." I answered.

"Cool. Just outta curiosity, how old are you? Things can get sorta ruff around here if you know what I mean." Mikey said.

"Yes I do. I'm 23."

"According to this fine piece of paper you've won one ticket here and back stage passes. Duh!" Gerard said sounding a little drunk.

"Is he drunk?" I whispered to Frank.

"No, no, no! He's just going a little crazy because this little 5 year old girl called him an extremely bad influence. SHE'S 5 GERARD!"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah! But my daughter's 3 and she knows the difference between a donkey and a horse. I'm still trying to figure that out!" Gerard tryed to say.

"Watch this" Bob whispered. I watched in amusement.

"Hey Gerard! What room is safest. One with lions that haven't eaten in 5 years, a room filled with loaded guns, or walls with spikes sticking out?"

"THE ONE WITH GUNS! No, spikes for sure! Spikes won't hurt!"

"IT'S the lions you idiot! They haven't eaten in 5 years so wouldn't they be dead?!" Mikey burst.

"You're right...! I hate it when you're right! I'M SMARTER!"

"Just 'cause your older doesn't mean your smarter!"

"Shut up..."
Sign up to rate and review this story