Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Save Yourself....

Chapter 8: BL/ind

by TheatreGeek 0 reviews

Locked in her room, Sonic Nightmare is close to giving up.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-08-21 - Updated: 2011-08-21 - 619 words - Complete

0Unrated
"Welcome home Natasha." The woman ushered Tasha out of the car, putting her immaculately clean, white-clad arm around her shoulder. She shrugged it off, whirling round and tearing her eyes away from the ominous building, it's smiling face watching over them, " This will never be my home! I hate it here, I don't want everything to be alright! I don't want to be like everyone else!" A sharp slap across the cheek caused her to stumble backwards, but she stared angrily back at the woman. " Take her to her room, and bring her today's medication. Then lock the door, we don't want her to get away again," She leaned forward until they were almost nose to nose,"and be careful with her. Put some of the healing gel on that nasty cut." She pressed her finger onto the wound, causing it to sting ferociously and made Tasha cry out. Two masked men took her by the shoulders, and led her through the glass doorway.
" Wash that dirt off you face, and get rid of that make-up." The Guard said, standing over her as she leaned over the sink. She knew it was no use, so she filled the basin with cold water and washed her face, she untied her hair and brushed it,then re-plaited it. Her nails were scrubbed clean and filed into perfect shape and she took the white dress that had been thrust at her. " Put that on, and then take those. If I come back and they're still there, you will be punished."
The masked guard left the room, and she heard the click of the automated lock. Her legs gave way underneath her and she sank to the floor. Here she was again. Alone.
She carefully folded her old clothes and put them at the back of her drawer. They stood out from the neat piles of identical white dresses. She looked at her ray gun, still covered in dirt and scratches from the fight. She hugged it close to her. It was the only thing she had to remember them by now. She slid it underneath her bed. Next, she sat down at the small white table on which stood the small bottle. It contained a small, black and white pill, and next to it stood a small glass of water. She took the pill in her palm and looked at it. She knew what these pills did to you, they stopped you feeling sad, they stopped you feeling pain. They made you happy, but they also stopped you feeling anything else. Her immune system had been ruined within two months of taking them, because they stopped you feeling ill, so every year she'd had to have countless numbers of injections of antibodies. She carried the pill into the small en suite bathroom, and dropped it into the toilet, flushing it away. She then went and drank the glass of water. Two hours passed as she sat at that small table, staring at the wall. She didn’t know what to do with herself. As it began to get dark, she lay on the bed, staring at the blank ceiling. She missed the stars; she missed the heat and the dry dusty air. And she missed the Killjoys.
Meanwhile, the Trans Am stood out on the spotless streets of Battery City. Pulling up outside BL/ind HQ, they got out of the car. " I hate this place. I can't believe they've kept her here..." Ray looked up.
" We've just got to get in there, I don't care how. We're going in and getting her out. Let's go." Gerard had his gun in hand, and made for the entrance, closely followed by the others.
Sign up to rate and review this story