Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Why?

Say what?!

by kiraluvsu 0 reviews

So who was it?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-08-22 - Updated: 2011-08-23 - 221 words - Complete

0Unrated
After I left the guy's dumbfounded I went straight home. I walked in and paced until getting a brilliant idea! Maybe the person had left something behind, like a piece of hair or note or something!

I started searching from downstairs and didn't find anything so I trudged up the stairs, half-defeated. I turned to the room that I knew they were in at some point, the bedroom.

I looked under the bed sheets and under the pillows and found nothing, then I checked the bedside table and the bathroom, the only thing I found was that the bathroom was now clean.

When all hope was almost lost, I found myself crawling on the floor to peek under the bed, which is when I found a folded paper. It must have fallen when I pulled the sheets off.

I quickly grabbed it and unfolded it. Blank. I turned it around and saw words that had been neatly scribbled. They read "Don't forget and be safe." I read it over and over to make sure I didn't miss anything. What could that possibly mean?

All I knew was that I was gonna have to keep this to myself for a little while, until I was sure it was just one of the guys playing a trick on me or........I don't know.
Sign up to rate and review this story