Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Past Always Follows (FRERARD)

CHAPTER 1

by toxicroulette 0 reviews

frank has a past.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] [?] [Y] - Published: 2011-08-25 - Updated: 2011-08-25 - 1580 words

0Unrated
[*CHAPTER 1- Left Over Scars and Too Many Skeletons.

Frank P.O.V.

I stared out of my small bedroom window lovingly strumming my pride and joy my Les Paul Guitar called Pansy. It was an average cold lonely New Jersey sunrise, the bleak view hardly showed the sun though more like the greyness softening into a clear white. It was 6 in the morning and I couldn’t sleep my mind was too busy worrying about the new semester in front of me. I’d only just made it out the last one alive! I was terrified of the torture that I knew was lurking just inside the school gates, the beatings, the taunting words and of course the ghosts of my past that where sure to come out sooner or later.

How can I be such a pussy about this? I survive everyday living with a poisons bitch of a mother and a step-father that molesters me and my sister. I’m strong I can do this! No more letting them get the better of me. I’m guna be myself and stand up for me and Hayley and this year I’m not going to give a fuck about getting into trouble or upsetting my mum! It’s my life in the end and no one else is going to be making my decisions.

My names frank Iero, I’m 16 and as you have probably gathered hate my life. I have nothing and I have no one I live in a small 3 bedroom house in the roughest part of New Jersey with my drunken Step father, my poisonous catholic mother and my 14 year old little sister called Hayley. I use to be happy, a normal child I was different and creative and a little weird but I had friends and I would go out and be able to be happy. I was a normal out cast trying to figure out who they were and who to be mates with! It’s amazing how all that changed by one simple women walking into a boring 5th period English lesson…

FLASHBACK
I was placed in the back of my dreary English class room with Jake. We were acting like normal not giving a fuck about what the teacher had to say and blasting black flag out of my headphones muttering about the next punk gig we should go and see. I will never forget the moment when the teacher came through the door me and jake where at the back singing the words to rise above by black flag under our breath when a solemn looking lady rushed in the door told the class to shut up and ran to the back and crouched down by me. I pulled the headphone out my ear I could tell this wasn’t the average announcement…

“Frank my dear there has been a horrible accident and your fathers in hospital”

I was struck by her words I didn’t know what to say I sat there frozen my father was in hospital… NO! He can’t be without him me and Hayley will have nothing he needs to live he needs to be okay! Why was he in hospital? What has made God throw all this shit at me? Why, why was I always the one to be dealt the bad hand in life and have to get on with it and act like I was always perfectly okay! IM NOT O-FUCKING-KAY! I felt a tear slide down my face and my body started shaking. I don’t now how but I managed to drag myself out of my seat and follow the lady out the door I was shaking hobbling along as I slowly got into her car. That’s when I manage d to push the words I was thinking out my head.

“W-Why? How?” I could hardly get the words out my mouth.

“Frank I don’t think your ready to know yet your only young…” She trailed of what a hypocritical bitch!

“I DON’T CARE HOW FUCKING OLD I AM MY SISTER 15 AND SHE DESEREVS TO KNOW AS WELL SO JUST TELL ME!!!!”

I exploded at her, she wasn’t going to hide all that from me I was guna know so was Hayley we were strong we could deal with it!

“Umm Frank well your father was involved in some stuff… He was trying to stop your Uncle from dealing drugs… He was trying to protect him and then he got in a fight they said if he didn’t give them 10000 pounds he would kill you and Hayley and make him watch he got in a fight though and they attempted to kill him. We arrested the men but there are a lot of investigations going into the case”

I couldn’t believe it my Father was amazing, he was a hero. But he was in hospital I couldn’t lose him!!!!!!

I couldn’t the moment we got to the hospital I sprinted to his room I got there and looked at him he was pale and I could tell he wouldn’t make it.

I sat down on his bed and he flickered his eyes open they showed a glimmer of happiness as he saw me hovering by the bedside I grabbed his hand and knelt down next to him. He squeezed my hand tights and looked deeply into my eyes.

“Son, remember whatever happens I love you more than words could ever say and promise me you will look after Hayley! You too have to stay together” His voice was barely more than a whisper and it was strained greatly, but it showed so much passion so much force.

“I love you daddy don’t leave me” I said tears running down my face.

“Now, now short stuff don’t be like that I’m here always just look inside your heart I love you no matter what remember that now promise to me to care after your sister and protect both of you from whatever this ugly world throws at you! Never let them take you alive.”

He had tears in his eyes so much love so much meaning in his words all I could strain out was a small sob and “promise”

“DADDY” Hayley cried rushing in her thick eyeliner running down her face her red hair stuck to her where she had let so many tears fall and has sweated from the anxiety.

“Baby girl come here” my dad whispered at her

I budged up and we all cuddled up on the bed I never wanted to let go of my family. My dad smiled and hugged us both close it was the end we all knew it but we would make it last as long as humanly possible.
My dad’s breathing suddenly got strained and his last words escaped his voice…

“I love you stay safe and don’t you dare join me anytime soon…”

“NOO DADDY NO”

me and Hayley were screaming, crying we didn’t know what to do nurses ran into the room and as the constant beep of the heart machine made clear my everything, my remodel, my father & my guardian angel had joined many over loved ones he was walking along in the black parade…

END OF FLASHBACK

It was like an awful nightmare that kept being replayed in my mind over and over again tormenting me day in day out. Ever since that dreadful day my life never went back to normal. I moved in with my strict catholic mother and her sick husband named Bert. I was made to move from my lovely home in New Jersey to a rough horrible part where I didn’t fit in Me & Hayley hated it we still hate it to this day. I miss my Father so much I know Hayley does as well she spends everyday living in fear of the man that she is now supposed to call ‘Dad’ & to tell you the truth I’m pretty scared of him myself but I have to be strong not for me but for her. I became truly depressed when I moved here and now there is no going back I cry whenever I am alone and when I cannot be seen. I cut my self I love to feel the crimson liquid trickled down my wrists I love to feel all the pain and hate stored in my body slowly leave in the red liquid that I no longer want in veins to keep me alive. I want to die I want to escape my life it’s the only option I have! But I got a stay here and look after Hayley, care after my poor lonely little sister. I promised my father i would look after her but the day she is safe and happy I’m gone I won’t look back with regrets but this world has no place for me. I need to leave all the pain behind and get an escape and most of all join my father.

I suddenly realised how long I had been thinking fucking hell I had to be out the door in half an hour I quickly grabbed my skinny and my Black Flag band tee and shoved them on my body I then went through to check on Hayley first morning was guna suck for both of us she needed reassurance.
Sign up to rate and review this story