Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Past Always Follows (FRERARD)

Chapter 2

by toxicroulette 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] [?] [Y] - Published: 2011-08-25 - Updated: 2011-08-25 - 868 words

1Original
CHAPTER 2- please get away from me!

HAYLEYS P.O.V.

I slowly pulled my aching body up out of bed great back to hell today! I hate school and I can’t be fucked with it me and frank had talked about doing what we wanted and not giving a shit what happens but I’m not sure if we will actually stick to that. I slowly went into the bathroom and looked in the mirror, I looked like shit to be honest i grabbed my eyeliner and did my normal thick line around my eyes. Then I changed into a pair of red skinnies and an English band top that said “UK SUBS” across the middle of a union jack that was printed onto the black top I then put on my long blue and blacked stripped gloves and I was ready to go. I sat down to gather up my books into my bag. I was just about to text Jake my old friend from back home when someone knocked on the door expecting to be Frank I shouted “Its open Dude”

But the looming figure that walked in wasn’t my brother it was my evil excuse for a stepfather!

“Get away from me” I said as he loomed closer and closer I smell his disgusting sent of sweat and stale alcohol from here

“I’m not guna hurt you sweetie” He said walking closer and grabbing me by the arm and sweeping the hair out my face

“GET OFF” I shouted “Mum will come through in a minute and then what will you say”

“Sorry but mummy has gone to work early so I have you alone for the first time”

I was terrified and shaking all over as he pulled me closer he was disgusting and malicious I hated him I wanted him to die.

I went to scream but he stopped me “scream and you may never see light again”

I was abused alone and upset I wanted to get away I needed frank I needed frank at that moment like God for once had heard me the door burst open and Bert being the pussy he is sprang away I was shaking and crying when I felt Franks arms lock around me and carry me into away.

“WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU DOING” Bert shouted at him

“Saving my little sister from a deluded creep”

He then quickly turned around and wacked Bert sending him flying back into his room Frank then shut the door behind him trapping Bert in there.

He held me close and rushed me to his room. He suddenly started muttering to himself and he was obviously on edge.

“Look Hayley are you okay honey? Im sorry I forgot what he was like in the morning I should have membered it won’t happen again”

“Frank you have no reason to apologise imp fine aren’t i? Look he is a deluded man we just have to remember to stick together and we can make it through this!”

He pulled me in for a tight cuddle “We got to runaway I might have no were left to go but I know that I cannot go home all these voices in my head tell me to run before I’m dead” He started singing my favourite sing to me to calm me down… He knew that P!nk always cheered me up and he had such a beautiful little voice.

“FUCK! We better get to school sis not starting off on a very good note are we?”

“Ha-ha lets go then Fwankie”

He grabbed our school bags and hoddie and we set out the door dreading the day that would lie ahead.

AT LUNCH

FRANKS P.O.V.
I went to behind the bike sheds to meet Hayley today had sucked and I wasn’t guna hang around much longer. I had been shoved into a locker once been punched twice and had been called “Emo” “Fag” & “Freak” countless times. God my life really is shitty well I can tell you now I’m officially done with this fucked hell, no more torment for me and my little sister!

I waited for Hayley I had a big surprise for her one that was guna change both our lives as she approached I pulled 2 tickets out my pocket and showed them to her. “NO WAY” she screamed as she saw what I was holding. “Oh hell no how did you get them you’re the best brother ever Frankie!”

She was going crazy I knew she would be happy but this was unreal I had managed to get 2 tickets to see the misfits in NJ tonight and thought I would surprise her she suddenly pulled me into a massive hug “Frankie thank you but this must have cost so much where did you get the money from?”

“Well I have some saved up for emergencies and come on Misfits 10 miles up the road and no tickets that is a fucking emergency” We both laughed and strolled out the school gates. I felt a surge of an emotion that hasn’t embraced my body in a long time, happiness…
Sign up to rate and review this story