Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > So what's your favourite colour of punk?

So what's your favourite colour of punk?

by mcrluver 3 reviews

Frank and Mia both have dads on the road during the summer. A dull, boring, dirty summer travelling around the country until their paths meet....

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2011-08-22 - Updated: 2011-08-22 - 632 words

1Original
Hey! So this is the first chapter of the story I pretty much just thought up today and was like, "Oh what the hell lets write it." I appreciate all comments and feed back. This chapter is pretty much an introduction to get you into the mood and outline the charcters. This is a Frank Iero love story but it won't be sappy I assure you. :) Happy reading!


Hey, I'm Mia Porters. My dad sings and plays gutair in a band called the Dirty Ramblers so during the summer we leave our home in New Jersey and hit the road where we tour around the country, doing festivals, gigs, back ups the list is never ending. I've been brought up in a mans world.
I'm 15 and I like 'good' music. When saying that I'm referring to Punk, Rock, Classic Rock, Alternative anything that my dad has brought me up on.
I am a slim, small build with long black hair, large green eyes and pale skin. I dress in mostly dark colours and converse but I don't dress for anyone I only do for myself, call me emo, scence, hippy whatever if you respect me I respect you it is simple.
Though I may put on a tough outside on the inside I'm rather scared and sensitive. My mom died when I was 7 years old in a carcrash so basically my dad has brought me up. He is the most amazing man in the world and nobody will ever tell me any different.
I love art and music, my dad taught me to paly gutair and sing also I'm a but of a geek I read comics and I try hard at school.
I guess that is all I'm just a normal average girl, with a whole world at my finger tips.

Mia's POV
"Hey dad." I entered the tour bus were the rest of the band were sitting in the small living space.
"Hey Darling." My dad patted the seat next to her where I perched.
"So where to next?" I questioned and the bus took off from our last festival and onto a new destenation.
"Well we are meeting this other band, called the Red Spiders who will be touring with us for the rest of the summer." Another band? It's going to get crowded around here.
"Another band? Will they be on our bus?" The rest of the band laughed, "Mia don't be stupid, they have their own tour bus don't you worry squirt." He pinched my nose.

3 hours later.

"Mia, Mia wake up." I shot up from my bed, to find my dad and Pete the bass player standing over my bed. "We're here, fix yourself if you need to we are going to go meet the other band in ten." I bent over to the drawers underneath my bed and grabbed my make-up allied my eyeliner and other make-up then I was finally ready.
"Dad, I'm here. Where do we have to go to meet them?" I walked into an empty living space. "Dad?" I peaked out the window and seen my dad, jumped off the bus and found my self faced with another band.
"Hey squirt, this is the Red Spiders the band who will be touring with us for the rest of the summer." Five men stood before me.
"Guys this is Mia my daughter, and Mia this is Frank, David, Mitchel, Andy and Rian." Then a boy, around my age popped out of the other tour bus.
"Oh and this, this is my son, who is also named Frank. Frank this is Mia." What can I say he was beautiful.

Well sorry it's short but it's only an intro, please give me your comments on what you think R&R and thankyou for reading :3
Sign up to rate and review this story