Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > So what's your favourite colour of punk?

Chapter 1

by mcrluver 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2011-08-25 - Updated: 2011-08-25 - 1030 words

1Funny
][Hey, so that was only the opening chapter this is were it starts to get more intresting and exciting. Enjoy my Killjoys!

Frank's P.O.V

Well hello there Mia, I thought in my head. I'm going to make a move, but I mustn't get ahead of myself. Fuck it I'm Frank Iero and I shall do what Frank Iero does best.
"Hey there." I stepped closer to Mia.
"Ermm Hi." She was nervous, meaning she needs comforting and Frank Iero SCORES.
"Don't be nervous sugar, I'm just like one big fluffy bear." I chuckled to myself. Damn Frank you are good.
"Big fluffy bears just don't do it for me sorry, sugar." Playing hard to get are we Mia? This girl is different. They are normally making out with me at this point, she's going to be a challenge.
"What girls don't like big fluffy bears?" I moved closer to her, she smelt of roses and her eyes were a beautiful green colour and, and WAIT my eyes crept down towards her chest. She's wearing a Misfits shirt, that is hot.
"Well unlike..." I cut her off. "Dude you like the misfits!" A huge grin appeared on her face. "Yeah I love them, why?" I pulled her into a tight hug.
"They're my favourite band!" This girl was it, she was the one. Time for Frankie's 3 week plan to success.

Mia's P.O.V
"So sugar, fancy a tour around my tour bus? Ehh ehh?" I mencing smile appeared on his face. Manwhore, was the first thing that came into my head. "No thanks doll, and I'd appreciate if you would stop calling me sugar, thankyou very much." And in saying that I marched back to my tour bus and slammed the door.
Who does he think he is, the cocky twat he has no right to be hitting on me like that. A slight knock came to the door.
"Mia I'm sorry, I'm just a bit forward it's who I am. I'm just really excited to finally have someone who isn't twice my age to hang about with. Please Mia?" I could sense worry in his voice but I wasn't going to give that easily. I knew inside that wall was going up again.
"Mia?" I went towards the door and opened it. "What do you want?" I said with a sharp edge to my voice.
"Can I come in?" He stepped onto the first step. "Oh I don't know can you come in? What you going to do rape me this time?" Wow Mia you have to stop being so agressive no wonder no one likes you.
"Mia let me just explain myself then I won't bother you again, ok?" I opened the door wider to let him in and pointed to the sofa were he plotted himself. "Well speak then." I told him as I sat next to him.
"Mia I'm sorry, I understand that I'm not everyone's cup of tea, but we're going to have to get along." I looked down. "Frank, one more chance but you just freaked me out a bit that was all." He pulled me into another one of his hugs. One of his warm, sweet, beautiful hugs. The only reason I spoke to him like I did was because I know I'm going to fall for him. It sucks being a hormonal teenager girl.
"So how long you been on the road?" He began to make converstation.
"Ever since I remember. My mom died when I was seven so my dad has practically raised me. What about you?" A sad expression came on his face.
"I'm sorry to hear about you mom. I've been on the road ever since mom and dad split up which was when I was five. So my mom gets me through the year and my dad gets me all summer."
Frank continued to talk but I couldn't concentrate his eyes were so dreamy and his voice was like angels singing and I, well I needed to get a hold of myself. What was I saying? I've known this guy for two mintues and I'm already falling to his feet.
"Mia, earth to Mia?" Frank started clicking his fingers infront of my face. "Oh sorry Frank I was just....." Frank smirked.
"Oh I know what you were doing, but unfortuantly I have to love you and leave you, well love in a 'Friendly way'." He winked at me, I became to burn in my face.
"Bye Frankie, I can call you that can't I." I showed him to the door while trying to contol my beetroot attack.
"Ofcourse you can, sugar. Oh, wait here's my number incase you need to contact me or just want to text me." I shook my head at him and took the piece of paper with his number, I knew I felt more comfortable around him.
"Cheeky cheeky Frankie." I chuckled "Well you know me." He winked again and I closed the door. That boy is hot.

Frank's P.O.V
"So son how was Mia?" He chuckled. "She digs the Iero." My dads bands mates errupted into fits of laughter. "Defiently your son Frank." I heard Mitchel say as I walked to my bed and lay down.
1 text message:
Mia: Hey there Frankie. x
Frank: Well hello there sugar. x
Mia: Oh Frank you are such a player, you do know that? x
Frank: Baby, it's called the Iero genes. x
Mia: Oh well excuse me and you Iero genes, hehe. x
Frank: So what's up? x
Mia: Nothing much listening to some music. What about you? x
Frank: Same old, same old. Just life on the road. So you didn't text me for any reason? x
Mia: Life on the road is a bitch. Nope why you asking? x
Frank: You so what me. lol x
Mia: If I wanted you you would know by now... sugar. x
Frank: Would I indeed. Well sugar looks like I have to go now. Smell you later. xxx
Mia: Bye Frankie. xxx

Yes, she most defiently digs the Iero.

Is Frank such a flirt. :P Anyway thanks for reading R&R please.
Sign up to rate and review this story