Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I'm not psycho.. i just like psychotic things

Why don't you look like a psycho?

by MyChemical_Me 1 review

“Gerard… Why don’t you look like a Psycho?” He asked. It was hard to find out if he was joking or not.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-08-25 - Updated: 2011-08-25 - 836 words

0Unrated


Chapter 4. Why don't you look like a psycho?

As I walk towards the car I begin to think. How the fuck does Nowacain know I am drinking? I simply can't seem to find an explanation. I open the car door and enter the car. Seconds after my mom joins me. None of us talked on the ride home.

As soon as mom parked the car in our driveway, I jumped out of the car and ran inside. Iran directly for the kitchen where the phone was, because I wanted to call frank as fast as possible. I quickly grabbed the phone and dialed franks home number.

"Hello its Linda." Linda, frank's mom answered.

"HeiLindaIt'sGerardFranksThere?"I spat out in a hurry. I could hear Linda giggle.

"Well, hello Gerard. You need to remember to breathe while you are talking." She said.

"Oh Yeah...Let me try again. Hei Linda it's Gerard, is Frank home?" I asked again, this time I remembered to breath.

"Yes, he is right here. Bye Gerard." Linda replied still giggling.

"Bye Linda." I said as Linda handed the phone to frank.

"HELLO MY CRAZY ASS FRIEND!" Frank screamed into the phone.

"Calm down Frankie!" I Giggle "Movie marathon at my place now."

"Yay! I'm on my way! Stay right there!" Frank said.

"I can't stay right here... I'm in the middle of my freaking kitchen!" I laughed.

"Hm... okay but don't leave the house! See you soon Gee." Frank giggled.

"See ya." I put the phone back on the desk and walked up the stairs to my room.

As soon as I entered my bedroom I felt relaxed for the first time today. My room has 3black walls and 1 red, all filled with band and movie posters. I walked over to my disk, sat down and pulled out a sketch book. Iopened it on a blank page and began to draw. I didn't pay much attention to what I was drawing. Then I heard a knock on the door. I stood up and walked out of my room, making me bump into Mikey.

"Oh sorry Mikes didn't see you." I apologized. Mikey didn't even look at me but went down the stairs and opened the door. I followed him down and stood in the background as he greeted Bob and Ray.

"Hei guys. Didn't knew you were coming over?" I said.

"Well, Mikey invited us to a Movie night." Bob replied smiling at me.

"Oh cool."I said. Why hadn't Mikey told me that? Then there was another knock on the door. Or actually there were 10. Mikey opened the door again, and was greeted by a very exited frank.

"Hei Mikey!What's up?" Frankie said, and he continued without even waiting for an answer"I'm glad to hear. Hei Bobster and Fro' Man." Frank giggled. Bob and Ray just shook their heads.

"Hi Frankie." I said, making my best friend know that I also was in the room. Frank looked at me surprised.

"Gerard...Why don't you look like a Psycho?" He asked. It was hard to find out if he was joking or not. Ray looked at frank.

"Frank, why the hell should Gerard look like a psycho?" He asked wondering.

"Because he's seeing a shrink" Frankie grinned. Everyone except me started laughing.

"Guys, please! I'm not psycho!.. I just like psychotic things!" I said, giving after for the laughter myself. All that laughter must have got my mom curious, because she walked in the room giving us all weird looks.

"Oh hello Franklin, Raymond and Robert." My mom greeted me and Mikey's friends.

"Hi Mrs. W." Frank said. "How does it feel having a psycho as son?" He asked my mom. Making all of us laugh hysterical again.

"Franklin Iwould appreciate if you wouldn't talk about my son like that." She sends frank a stern look, making him hide behind my back. "Kids, me and your dad are going to your grandparent's house for the evening. I have put money in the kitchen for food. Please behave." She said before leaving the house.

"Why the fuck did you say that, Franklin?" Bob asks frank.

"Well I was curious Robert!" Frank replies, making everyone laugh even more. That's when Irealized Mikey wasn't there anymore.

"Anyone know where Mikey went?" I ask. Everyone looked around surprised when they realized Mikey wasn't there.

"He probably went to his room." Ray concluded "I will go look for him, and then you can order food in the meanwhile." Ray continues, then walks up to Mikey's room.

"Fine. To the kitchen, bitches" I said. Frank jumped on bob's back and kicked him in his sides.

"To the kitchen Bobster!" Frank yelled. Bob begin running forward the kitchen with frank on his back.





Author's note; so this is kind of a short filler. But I promise next chapter will be long: D it will be up tomorrow: D Probably in about 18 hours: D And please R&R:D I wanna know if anyone actually read this story:D
Sign up to rate and review this story