Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Bulletproof Heart

Chapter 1

by Xxparamorexx 0 reviews

What happens when Radio Love finds unsuspected visitors in her home? Killjoy fanfic

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance,Sci-fi - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-08-25 - Updated: 2011-08-27 - 679 words

0Unrated
The wind blew through my hair as I drove my Runner through zone 6. I was heading back to my hideout. Oh, I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Radio Love. I'm traveling by myself. I like it better that way. No one to hold you back. No one to grow attached to. Thats the problem all killjoys have. They travel in groups and become close to one another. Then all BLI has to do is take a person they care about and they can control the rest of the group. But I'm not like the other Killjoys. Some people say my heart is bulletproof because I never let anyone in. Although you have no one to love, trust me its better this way. Some say that's cruel, but its the easiest way to survive.

I drove closer to my hideout. It was a old gas station. It wasn't home, but it was better than nothing. As I got nearer I saw a car parked out front. BLI was the first thought that came to mind. I quick made sure I had my raygun in its holster, just in case. I sped up and got a closer look at the car. It was spray painted and had a huge spider on the hood. 'Definatly not BLI' I said. It had to be other Killjoys. But what the hell did they want with my hideout?

I parked my runner and got out. I got hear movement. Of course they were Killjoys but I still had to be careful. I put my hand on my gun and walked around to the front door which was left ajar. I walked in and saw none other than the Fabulous Killjoys. They were known from Battery City to all across the zones. They didn't notice me though. They were rummaging through my draws and closet. "Find anything interesting?" I asked leaning against the doorway. They all turned and pulled out their rayguns and lightning speed. I just smiled.

"Who are you?" asked the man with red hair. "Radio Love" I replied bluntly. "Why the hell do you guys have you're rayguns out? This is my house and I am a killjoy" I said. "Sorry. Just making sure" he said lowering his gun. The other three did the same. "Clothing didn't give it away?" I said sarcastically. Dracs would were plain white when Killjoys had tons of colors. I pointed to my outfit which was a Green Day Awesome as Fuck tee, black leather jacket, purple skinnies and chucks. "Sorry" he apologized again turning red. I just nodded my head. "So why are you guys in my house?" I asked stating the obvious. "Extra food, water, guns stuff like that" said I guy with a afro. I nodded and replied "Take what you want I have plenty. But I still don't know you're names." The man with the red hair spoke again. "I'm Party Poison. This is my brother Kobra Kid" he said pointed to a quiet guy with blonde hair. "I'm Jet Star" said afro guy. "And I am Fun Ghoul" said a short guy jumping in front of me and sticking out his hand to shake with a smile.

I just looked at it and walked to the couch. I plopped down as the others watched me. Fun Ghoul looked hurt but kept pressing. "So where's your group?" he asked sitting next to me. "Yeah, you're the only killjoy we've meet that was alone" said Kobra speaking for the first time. "I'ts easier by yourself." I replied plainly. It was the truth. "Party can I talk to you?" asked Fun Ghoul getting up. "Sure" and Fun Ghoul took him outside. "Like I said help your self to anything in the fridge" I said and Jet and Kobra walked back. They left me sitting on the couch. Then Party and Ghoul walked in. "Radio Love?" asked Party making me look up. "Do you wanna join our group?" Ghoul had a hopeful smile on his face.

Sorry its not that long! Have to get off the computer
Sign up to rate and review this story