Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > But does anyone notice?

But does anyone notice?

by Noise123 0 reviews

Mikey was 16 was attacked. Gerard was staying with they're grandmother, So who else to help then is close friend Frank. (Frikey)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Horror,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-08-27 - Updated: 2011-08-28 - 566 words

0Unrated
It was just a regular day, Mikey was taking the bus home from school. Taking the bus to his pretty much empty house, without his brother there. He didn't really talk to his parents except for dinner. He just stayed up in his room. But this night was different. His father was working late. So it would just be him and his mother. The only thing that he actually cared about was that his close friend Frank was comming over to watch horror movies. So there he was, Taking his 30 miniute bus ride. When he realised, he had to go to the washroom. So he got off the bus at the next stop. Along with a little old lady, a mother and her child, and a couple of really big guys. Mikey was always pretty scared of people like that. Wearing they're hats all wierd, with big pants. He always thought that they atomaticlly didn't like him because of the way he looked, and acted. Witch he was about to find out was very VERY true.

So there he was leaving the bus walking to the mc'donlads to go to the washroom. But apparently that was the way this big guys were headed as well. "Oh my god they're following me... NO THEY'RE NOT Mikey your so dumb" He tried to reasure him self but it just wasn't working. They got closer, and closer, and closer until they were litarally right behind him. So close in fact he could hear they're breath. Then, right when they were beside the alley behind the mc'donalds, the biggest one of the men grabbed him by the arm quite ruffly, and didn't say anything. Just pulled him into the alley and the other guys followed. "HEY LET ME GO! I DON'T WANT ANY TROUBLE I SWEAR" Mikey screamed. But they only replied with names. "Shut up faggot" "What ever loser. We're gonna teach you a lesson. PEOPLE LIKE YOU DONT DESERVE TO LIFE ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH" One of the men screamed as he kicked mikey in the stomach. He screamed with pain but the expression of hate, on all of they're faces didn't change one bit. He was scared. So, So scared. He just wanted Gee. Or frankie by his side, He imagined frankie, Right there. Beating up these guys and making them go away. But that though was broken in a split second by a man climbing on top of him then hitting him sevrel blows to the face he felt his glasses break. He only felt it, becuase well, He couldn't see without out them. He thought maybe it was over but they just cept hitting. and hitting. and hitting. Then kicking, and kicking, and kicking.

Once they were finally done, He didn't have to go to the washroom anymore. He was hurting all over. But he didn't show it. He was still wanted to go watch movies with Frank. So he just left. Got back on the bus, and left. Once he got home, Frankie was already there. He was an hour late. They beat him.. for an HOUR. Wow. Frankie and his mother were in a panic, "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN MIKEY I WAS WORRIED SICK" "YEA I'VE BEEN HERE FOR AN HOUR" He didn't egnolige what they were saying. He just said "frankie, do you want to go watch those movies now?"
Sign up to rate and review this story