Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > But does anyone notice?

Franks Angry but mikey sure isn't.

by Noise123 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Published: 2011-08-27 - Updated: 2011-08-28 - 485 words - Complete

0Unrated
So they went up to Mikey's room to watch those movies. Frank made the popcorn as mikey seemed very tired. Once frank got back upstairs, Mikey was laying down, face in his pillow, crying.

"Mikey? Are you alright"
"It dosn't matter. I'll turn on the movies"
"No Mikey. Somthings wrong. Tell me."
"FRANK I DON'T WANT TO"
"Mikey I'm your best friend. Just tell me."
So Mikey told Frank what happend. Frank was enraged. He was furious. But he didn't show it whatsoever. He just hugged mikey as hard as he could. He didn't care that Mikey was crying, Or that his mom didn't know, Or that he just wanted to MURDER who ever did this, he just focoused on how Mikey was hurt, and he wanted to help him. They never actually watched the movies. Frank just went home after a while.

The next day, Frank was thinking about what bus Mikey takes home. Maybe those same guys would be on it again. So that day, After school, Without telling anyone, He took Mikeys bus home instead of his own. Mikey wouldn't know because he was at home sick. He faked falling down the stairs because he didn't want to tell his mother what actually happend. But there Frank was, On the Wrong bus, Headed to the wrong bus stop. He looked around, and nobody really stood out to him. Untill he saw two big husky guys. He knew it was them. He could feel it. So he waited till they got off, then he got off. He followed them, until they walked past a dark corner, Where he pushed on of the guys into the corner, and started beating the living shit out of him. Of course the other tried to defend his friend. But no one could stop frank when he was angry. He was beating two guys, both twice his size. Wich wasn't very smart of him. But it was Mikey. MIKEY FOR GODS SAKE. He didn't know why he was over reacting so much. They were just friends, But maybe frank wanted more. Whatever. That didn't matter right now. All the mattered the Frank right now, Was teaching these guys not to mess with Mikey. He beat them until niether of them could get up. He didn't say anything to them, From begenning to start. He just left.

He went to Mikey's house afterwords becuase, Well he was already in the neighborhood. He told Mikey what happend, He thought Mikey would be mad. But surprisingly, he wasn't. He looked... Happy? Impressed? Frank didn't know. He just knew it was good.
"How bout those horror movies now Mikey?"
"Sure"
Frank just thought about what his was thinking about in the corner with those guys, did he really want somthing more with Mikey? No. That was wrong. They're really close friends. But on the other hand.. It woud just be so right.
Sign up to rate and review this story