Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > But does anyone notice?

It should have been akward, But it just really, really wasn't.

by Noise123 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2011-08-28 - Updated: 2011-08-29 - 297 words

0Unrated
Everyone was going over to Rays house today, Just to hang out, By every one, That ment Frank, Mikey, Ray, And Gee. Because Gee was back from his grandmothers now. Mikey was trying to Forget about what happend, but he couldn't stop thinking about Frank, And what Frank did to those guys, He was kind of, Well, He didn't want to admit it, But turned on. Anyway, Once he got to Ray's house they were all just hanging out eating candy and chips, When Mikey decided he wanted some pop, so he walked into the kitchen.
"Mikey sure is taking a while"
"Uhh sure what ever."
"Gee, ray, You want to go check on him?-No? okay i will"
Frank didn't even really way for them to answer that question. He just jogged over to the kitchen. Mikey had just opened the coboard and Frank wasn't there, but when he shut it, There he was. Looking kind of strange. But before Mikey could say anything, Franks soft lips collieded into Mikeys. it was like an explosion as he realised he's been wanting this to happen for so long but just didn't know it. They were kissing for quite a while, when Mikey just pulled away, Poured his soda, and walked out. Just like nothing happend. Frank was surpprised; he thought Mikey felt the same way as him. He didn't just think, He felt it. But, I guess maybe he just really wanted to go back and get chips or somthing? What ever. Frank didn't care. As long as he didn't chiken out on his plan. His plan to kiss mikey, Therefor letting him now how he felt. Franks day was going so well, until he came home to a living room full of cops, and his mother.
Sign up to rate and review this story