Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > So what's your favourite colour of punk?

Chapter 3

by mcrluver 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-08-28 - Updated: 2011-08-28 - 701 words

1Original
Hey guys another chapter I hope you liked the last one, thanks for reading :D

Frank's P.O.V

I hope Mia's ok, she was so upset yesterday. Maybe I should call but I don't want to annoy her. I thought about it for a while. I need to confront her about that kiss.
So I got up and walked to her tour bus after her dad told me I could ride with them to the next festival.
"Mia? You there, your dad let me in and he said I could ride with you...." I wasn't sure if she was in her bed, the curtain was closed over and there was no sound.
"Mia are you there?" I pulled back the curtian to find a startled Mia when her earphones at full volume. "Sorry Frankie didn't hear you there come sit." She patted the end of her bed and I began to explain to her again.
"Your dad said I can ride with you so here I am."
I did one of my special Frank smiles, all teeth showing.
Apparently it was 'adorable' "Oh Frankie, so what did you come for, we're not leaving for another hour?" She rolled up her earphones around her ipod and took her hair down from the messy bun. Wow, that is hot.
"Ermm about yesterday when yanno, when..." "When you kissed me?" She inturrputed. I just shook my head unsure of what to say.
"What about it?" She was driving me crazy, I dreamed about her, thought about her, talked about her ever since I met her and now I was speechless. Frank Iero is speechless, this is a first.
"I'm sorry." I blurrted out and ran out of the bus.
"Hey Frank you stilling riding with us." Her dad asked who was just outside the bus. "Em year I just need, need to get a few things together."
Pftt Frank you need to get yourself together.

Mia's P.O.V
He came in and started to talk about that kiss yesterday. Then he ran out as if he didn't know what to say. Was he scared of me?
"Oh hey Mia have you seen Rob? Your dad Rob?"
"Em sorry Frank no I haven't." He nodded and walked out of the bus. I was left alone again. I decided to text Frank.

Mia: Frank get back on this bus now. x
Frank: Ok, ok, ok I'm coming. x

Frank came onboard once again. I hated him messing me around like this.
"Ok here it is straight out. Mia about yesterday I kissed you and I'm sorry if that wasn't what you wanted. I really like you, infact I think I love you. Though it is still early days. Plus your dad scares me and told me your his princess and I shouldn't hit on you. He might be jokign though."
He took a really deep breath as if he had said it all in one breath.
"Awwwww Frank, that was beautiful, my dad was most likely serious but wait until he gets to know you better then he'll let you do whatever you please.
I'd like to get to know you better, even though I fell exactly the same way you do, but it's early days like you said." A smile came to his face,
"So your saying you like me?"
"Well yeah I do Frankie, but I want to get to know you." "SCORE, but yes ofcourse." We both burst into laughter, his laugh was the cutest thing I have ever heard.
"So sugar, mind if I just try one more thing?" I laughed to myself.
"So what might it be Frankie?"
His lips touched mine once again, though this time it was longer his tounge slipped into my mouth and my tounge into his.
He put his arms around my waist and I placed mine on his neck.
We parted and I knew, that was just the best singlar moment of my life so far.
"Does that answer your question Mia?" He asked as soon as we finsied, I just nodded in reply. Totally speechless.

Way to get to know someone better don't you think :P Anyway thanks for reading R&R!
Sign up to rate and review this story