Categories > Anime/Manga > Full Metal Alchemist > Is it Me or Her? (Info and Characters)

Is it Me or Her? (Chapter 3)

by jstar1992 0 reviews

Category: Full Metal Alchemist - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Edward Elric - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2011-08-29 - Updated: 2011-08-29 - 559 words

0Unrated
Edward sits waiting for his doctor to return. 'Why is she so sensitive about that one patient? Or her boyfriend? I wonder if...' The door opens and Jasmine walks in with a tray filled with food. “Here you go.” She sets some food on a table that he has to turn to reach. On the table is a sandwich, an apple, a pretzel, and a bottle of milk. He gives the milk a dirty glare. “You're back?!? You bastard!” Jasmine looks up with angry eyes. “Did you just call me a bastard?!?” “What? No!” he gets defensive. “What? Don't you like milk?” Jasmine asks. Edward shakes his head no. “I'm sorry. Here, take my apple juice. Drink that instead.” She hands him the carton of juice and takes the milk for myself. Ed takes a bite from his sandwich and quickly devours it. Jasmine sets down her food and smiles lightly.
“Aren't you hungry?” She smiles a sad smile. “I'm not. I'm really used to not eating a lot. The busy schedule and all means I have to be ready to get up, abandon what I'm doing, and get to the scene as quickly as possible to help someone.” She touches her hair softly and stands up, checking the clock.
“My shift is almost over. And it's getting late. I should head to bed and so should you. Goodnight, Ed,” She says as she turns away and leaves the room. “Goodnight, Doctor.” He calls softly. Jasmine turns around and smiles. “Call me Jasmine. You don't have to be so formal.” “Goodnight, Jasmine,” he says before she leaves the room.
Jasmine walks silently into the hallway and down two flights of stairs until she reaches the rooms for the staff. She pulls out a small key from her pocket and puts it in the lock. Turning the key, the door unlocks, letting Jasmine enter her small apartment. She doesn't have to pay rent, but she does have to buy her own food and clothes, which is fine with her. Shutting and locking the door behind her, Jasmine walks to her closet and pulls out a nightgown. She slowly undresses and pulls on the nightgown, a frown on her pretty face. “Why am I so upset? I think I need a vacation.” she grumbles quietly.
Jasmine takes out her contact lenses and brushes her teeth before climbing into bed. She pulls out a book and sighs, scanning the alchemy book for more techniques on how to heal people. One memory begins to haunt her, but she continues reading so she won't think about it. The day she lost him, what she did, how she still suffers today. Quickly, Jasmine cuddles up in bed, shivering from the cold air and quickly falls asleep.
Edward watches the moon in the sky, remembering the countless times he would tell Mason about the constellations and how he planned on telling Lilly when she got older. 'I wonder why she was so upset? I can ask Mustang, but that pompous bastard will only harass me until I tell him why. And I can't ask Al; he probably doesn't know. Is he going to come visit me? Oh well, might as well get to bed,' he lays back down and closes his amber colored eyes, falling into a dreamless sleep. Or should he say nightmare?
Sign up to rate and review this story