Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Don't Say Goodbye

Awake and Unafraid.

by ierowayfollowill 2 reviews

Gerard... Lindsey... Frank... Jamia. Love... Square?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2011-08-30 - Updated: 2011-08-30 - 1005 words

0Unrated
I sat in my usual place, next to a comatosed Gerard. Mikey had left some time ago, left me here on my own with Gee, just the way i liked it.

Why hadn't Lindsey came to see Gerard? She's supposed to be his fiance. Even saying that to myself I spat it. Fucking perfect Lindsey... his fucking fiance.

I know I had Jamia but... she's not the same as Gerard. Gerard is my one and only. We had shared a secret kiss before this happened. I feel so stupid, secret kiss... haha, i'm pathetic. By that I mean Lindsey and Jamia didnt know me and Gee had kissed.

I reached over and squeezed his hand. "I love you, Gee. I don't want Jamia. Why can't you just want me more than you want her." I spat. I looked at his face and noticed for the first time his eyes moving under his eyelids. Was he awake? His eyes opened slightly.

"F-f-frank?" He questioned, his voice all scratchy from the lack of use over the few days.

"Gee-Gerard?" He was awake? He was...awake. He was awake! "Gee! Oh Gee! You're awake! You, you're alive!" I shouted happily, jumping up and hugging him for all he was worth, kissing every inch of his face. He was awake! My Gerard was awake!

I continued re-kissing every inch of his face. He weakly turned his head to catch my lips with his. I gasped from the sudden contact from his soft lips. He raised his hand to grip the back of my head and pull me closer.

Before I knew it he had pushed his tongue inside my mouth, I moaned unintentionally into his mouth. He pulled a face as I pulled away.

"Hey!" He yelped, pulling a sad face.
"You've just woken up, You need your rest."
"B-b-ut... I was enjoying it." He pleaded. I laughed, why was he so cute? I gave in and gave him another kiss. Just a peck though, he really did need his rest.
"Sleep." I ordered, he pouted but did as he was told as he slowly dozed off.

I pulled out my phone and dialled Mikeys number.
"Hello?" A grogy voice answered.
"Mikey! He's awake! Gerard! He's awake!" I whisper/shouted.
"Whaat? Frank?" He had obviously been sleeping.
"Yes, Frank. And Gerard, your brother, has woken up from his coma!"
"Wait, what!? OH MY GOD!!" He yelled excitedly down the phone. I pulled the phone away from my ear, damn he was loud. "Oh and Frank?"
"Yes Mikey."
"I phoned Lindsey last night, told her what happened." I gaped. Well obviously he would have to have phoned her but... now?
"Oh-okay. I have to go."
"Frank, she was-"

Just then there was a knock on Gerards room door. The door slowly opened to reveal the petite, plump lipped, black haired Lindsey.

"Oh Hey Frankie. I came to see how Gee was doing? How is he?" She asked, a worried expression on her face. She really did love him. I help up my finger, telling her to wait a minute.

"Hey, Mikey, What were you saying?" I said down the phone.
"Lindsey is on her way to the hospital."
"Yeah, I know. Shes here just now." I said, maybe a little too agressively as Lindsey raised and eyebrow and Mikey giggled.
"Okay Frank, I gotta go, bye." He said and hung up not waiting on an answer from me.

"Everything okay, Frank?" She asked me, coming over and embracing me. "Is Gerard okay? I was so worried when Mikey told me."

I pulled her closer, I needed a hug from someone. I like Lindsey, I just dont like how she is with Gerard, Gerard is hers. She was a lovely person and right now I just needed someone to comfort me even though on a few minutes ago I was kissing the face of off Gerard.

"He's going to be okay." I said, pulling away from her and sitting down in the chair next to Gerards bed. "You just missed him, He was awake."

"Oh! Thats great!" She exclaimed and took the seated on the opposite side of Gerard. She took Gerards hand in hers and stared at him.

I wanted, badly, to pull her off him and tell her how we shared secret kisses and he wanted me not her. I couldn't because I didn't even know if he wanted me or her. Or wether he was playing me...or her.

She smiled sweetly at me. I felt uncomfortable. "Uh... Do you want coffee? I'm going to get some." I asked her, purely out of politeness.

"No, no it's okay, I had some earlier. I left the room and walked to the small cafe in the hospital, feeling exhausted from the lack of sleep i've had these three days.

The coffee was bland and quite frankly disgusting. I gulped it down, hoping for an immediate caffeine buzz. It never came. I sulked back to Gerards room. I opened the door quietly. Lindsey didn't hear me enter and was speaking to Gerard.

It was rude of me but I listened in.
"pregnant. I'm sorry I wasn't here when you were first brought in. But Gerard i think its yours. The baby. I don't want to tell you... I did sleep with someone else but... I don't know. All you need to know right now, until i get a dna test, is that i'm pregnant and there is a possibility you're the father. Why am I telling this to you and you aren't even awake. I love y-" I cleared my throat and she jumped in surprise. "Oh, Frank, How long have you been there?"

"About two seconds." I lied. Her face softened when she realised... well thought i didn't hear her little speech.

I went back to my seat, deep in thought. She was pregnant. That means me and Gerard didn't have a chance, especially if the kid was his.


SORRY I HADNT UPDATED IN A WHILE... LOVE YOU GUYS XD
Sign up to rate and review this story