Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > It's A Family Thing

It's A Family Thing

by ANeverEndingStory 3 reviews

Summary: Imagine Mikey and Gerard had a younger sister. A younger sister that is also into music. A sister they brought out on tour so she would open up for them with her band; not having the sligh...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-08-30 - Updated: 2011-08-30 - 683 words

0Unrated
Okay, so this is the first time ever I wrote something in that kind of genre. So please bear with me here. Also, english isn't my first language so please keep that in mind if there are any mistakes. Anyway, I hope someone likes it. But this is just a teaser. Let me know if you like it and you'll get more.

Chapter 1: Old enough to know better, too young to care

He was grabbing her arm and yanked her up. It hurt. But Rachel felt far too foggy to try and fight the firm grasp he had on her wrist. She didn’t even try to free herself from it knowing she would inevitably loose that fight anyway. A "WTF?" was all she managed to spit out while Gerard started dragging her with him. Not paying any attention she might have had trouble keeping up with his speed. She was practically stumbling over her own feet, but she had no other choice than following him. Where the hell did he plan to go to with her? In fact she didn't even really see or knew where she was in the first place. Her world was spinning.

"Hey would you mind slowing down a bit. Where the fuck are we going anyway...”, Rachel managed to slur out. Of course she didn’t get an answer. Not that she would really care, but... Gerard just shot her a look worth a thousand words, tightened the grip he had on her wrist and continued walking. Adamantly. Ignoring the fact that she obviously had trouble keeping up with him. “But hey he thought, it’s not like this wasn’t her own fault having trouble walking by herself.”

They were just a stone throw away from what Gerard for the time being on this tour called his “home”, the MCR tourbus, when he suddenly felt something nearly collapse right behind him. He turned around, only to see Rachel on her knees throwing up into some nearby bushes. He let go of her wrist, rolled his eyes and sighed, thinking: “And here we go again.” He hated to see her that way and he ALSO hated her for making him see her that way. And he hated to feel just annoyed by it and not worried.

Though he felt bad for her. Because it wasn't like he didn't know what it felt like to feel like she must be feeling at this particular moment in time. In fact he himself – and yes Mikey as well - had plenty of experience, but for fucks sake this was different. This was his and Mikeys little sister that was cowering there on the concrete right before him. This was his little sister looking like as a pale as a ghost. This was his little sister he just found passed out on the floor of a public bathroom in the backstage area.

He knelt down next to her, rubbing her back and holding her hair back, so she wouldn’t vomit on herself, noting 7 years back this very well could have been he himself. He felt how her body got weak. She passed out. Again. In his arms. He sat there with her for a few minutes, watching her sleep, unsure how to go on, thinking back of their first Warped Tour, when it was Frank and the rest of the guys who found him passed out like that right in front of their bus. He pushed the thought away, sled his arms around her and carried her to the bus. When he finally laid her down in one of the free bunks in the bus, he took a deep breath, looked at her one more time asking him the simply, but often hardest to answer question: “Why?” and went to join the rest of the guys in the back of the bus.

He knew it wasn’t fair, but he was praying that the hangover she would have the next morning would be some kind of wake up call. Little did he know...

Worth to continue writing? Let me know!
Sign up to rate and review this story