Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > It's A Family Thing

Chapter 3: It was just a matter of time, she would follow in their footsteps…

by ANeverEndingStory 0 reviews

How the hell did she end up here? How did she get here? When she tried to recall what happened yesterday, there was not much to be found than just a blur of things and faces.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-08-31 - Updated: 2011-08-31 - 1459 words

2Original
Hey! Thank you for the reviews so far. I hope you like what you read so far and I really hope you will continue reading. Just a little something about the way I want to write this story. I want this story to evolve slowly and believable. Therefore it’s going to be a story with quite a few chapters I think. I got the feeling it could really turn into a pretty good story. What do you think? Rates and Reviews are always welcome. So please drop me a note. Tell me what you think, so I have a reason to continue writing this story. Thank you!

Chapter 3: It was just a matter of time, she would follow in their footsteps…

Rage woke up with the feeling of being run over by a truck while she had been asleep. In other words: she had the hangover of a lifetime.
She squinted her eyes and immediately raised her hands to her head, which felt like it was about to explode at any minute. WTF? This wasn't fair, she hadn't done anything to deserve feeling like this, she thought. When she opened up her eyes again, she took in her surroundings. Where the hell was she... for it was def not her bunk she woke up in. Hers looked way nicer than this one.

What happened last night... Well there was the show and then… She didn't remember... Silence surrounded her, telling her it must still be early in the morning. By now she had a slight idea of where she might be, but just to be completely sure she hopped out of the bunk – like a cat so she wouldn’t wake anyone - and looked around. Her legs slightly buckling beneath her. This wasn’t good. She felt dizzy.
She turned around, walked a few steps and cautiously pulled away the curtain that has been closed on one of the bunks only to see Frank sleeping peacefully. His chest rising slowly every time he breathed in. So she was right. She was inside the MCR tourbus.

How the hell did she end up here? How did she get here? When she tried to recall what happened yesterday, there was not much to be found than just a blur of things and faces. In a very foggy way she thought she remembered Gerard dragging her violently with her, but besides that? Just pure blankness.

A glance at the clock hanging in the front of the bus, told her it was around 4 in the morning. She decided that it was better to get out of here and sneak into her own bus to get some more sleep. If she stayed here and went to sleep again, there inevitably would be a discussion with either Gerard or Mikey on what had happened and why she was on their bus (which of course she couldn’t explain, since she wondered about it herself). And she def was not in the mood for an interrogation, not with that pounding in her head and that dizziness anyway…. Plus: they didn’t need to know she couldn’t remember anything of last night, right? She was old enough to know what’s good for her. She was old enough to make her own decision. She didn’t need Mikey or Gerard to look after her.

She decided to not longer think about all the possibilities of what might happen if she stayed on the MCR bus, she needed to get out of here. She felt sick. Very sick. It was time to leave. Slowly, without making any noise she left the bus. As soon as she was outside she took a deep breath. The cool morning air felt good, but it also made her stomach turn. With fast steps she ran over to her own bus. She even made it into the bathroom, before she had to throw up. Shit, this wasn't good.

After showering real quick Rage crawled into her bunk and fell asleep almost immediately. Praying she would feel better when she'd wake up later today since there were tons of press and meets and greets on her schedule tomorrow.

___________________________________________________________

When Gerard woke up, Rage has been long gone. Had long sneaked out of the bus without anyone noticing she even had been there. Well all except Gerard. Damn, he wanted to catch her first thing in the morning to have a talk. He sighed and ran his fingers through his hair. This would have to wait now since him and the guys had press to do all day and he was pretty sure Rage and her band had a similar schedule.

When he came out of the bathroom, freshly showered all the other guys were awake as well. Coffee’s been made – or let’s better put it that way: someone went to Starbucks and got them coffee. Gerard mumbled a “Good Morning!” and sat down next to Ray, who’s been studying their schedule for this thursday in August 2011, sipping on his coffee.

“So, what’s up today?” Gerard asked him.
“Oh, just some press and a few meet and greets this morning and noon, but we’re pretty much free all afternoon.” He smiled. “Except for soundcheck of course... I thought we could do a little BBQ after the show today. What do you think about that? Since we’re staying here for one more show I thought it might be a nice way to get everyone together. The crew, Rage and her band and all… so we could kind of celebrate how awesome the first few shows been going.”
“I think that is a splendid idea, Ray. You want me to take care of anything special?”
‘Naah, I already gave David a list, he’s going to buy everything we need later on. Frank’s gonna take care of the music. Well yeah, but you could invite the rest of the crew and Rage and the guys!”
‘Deal!”

Well that was the perfect way to keep an eye on Rage, wasn’t it, he thought. That way he could make sure if it were his nerves making him see things or if he really had to worry about his younger sister. Half an hour later all 4 of them stepped out of their bus and made their way to the catering area, where later would be the meet and greets as well. It was a hot summer day. Nearly 32 degrees. And it was only 10 AM. But hey, that was nothing to wonder about since they were in Texas. When they arrived in the catering area. James, Dex, Billie and Dan - the other members of “The Diamond Mile” – were already sitting at one of the tables, seemingly ready to go. They seemed as they were waiting for someone though. Gerard, Ray, Mikey and Frank walked over to them and chatted for a bit until the guys from “The Diamond Mile” had to leave for some press. They said their goodbyes and took of. That’s when all four decided to get something for breakfast.

‘Hey Frank, do you mind bringing me something as well. I need to go to the bathroom first.” Gerard asked his friend.
Frank just laughed and said “Sure! What do you want.”
“Ah, just some Frankenberrys or sth. Hell, you know what I eat”, he smirked and turned round to go to the bathrooms. He was so tangled up in his thoughts that he didn’t see the other person leaving the bathroom and so bumped into it.
“Ouch... sorry!”

He had just run into his little sister. She just smiled at him and said: “Hey, you better open up your eyes big bro or else you might fall over a banana.” and wanted to leave. Gerard grabbed her arm to hold her back. Rage turned around: “What is it? I don’t have that much time, the guys are waiting for me. We’ve got press to do.” He took a look at her. A good hard look. She seemed fine. She even was smiling. But she looked quite a bit pale. “Oh, I just wanted to invite you all for a BBQ later tonight. Ray decided it is about time to celebrate the start of the tour.”
“That sounds awesome, I will tell the guys”, she said smirking and was already starting to walk away, leaving behind a Gerard who’s thoughts went crazy. There was a fight of voices inide his head. One voice said:
“See. She’s fine. She’s fine. She’s happy! You’re overreacting” and then there was the other voice: “But you found her passed out yesterday and now she’s all fine? She’s wearing sunglasses. Inside?!”
Sign up to rate and review this story