Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Almost

(27) Care to Let me in On Your Plans?

by XxPerfectTomorrowxX 0 reviews

Brendon and Kacy are spending a night together at home when they get a visitor.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2011-09-01 - Updated: 2011-09-02 - 825 words - Complete

0Unrated
Brendon and I were sitting on his couch under a massive heap of blankets, watching scary movie 3. He had asked me about school but I'd lied and said it was fine. I think he knew I was lying though he didn't call me on it thankfully.

"This movie is ridiculously stupid." I stated, curling up under the blankets slightly. It just didn't feel right to be cuddled up to Brendon. I felt like I was stealing another persons boyfriend even though I was his girlfriend. I just didn't remember being his girlfriend and it was unsettling to just fall in to the act.

He wasn't pushy about it though. "That's the point." Brendon stated, standing up. "I'm going to make some popcorn. want some?" he asked.

I shook my head, buttery goodness didn't sound so good at the moment. "Can you bring me whip cream?" I asked, wanting sweet.

Brendon nodded and left the room as I reached for the table to pause the movie. "So when did you say you wanted to have dinner with your parents?" I asked. Earlier Brendon had brought it up and I was kind of excited because according to him we had never met. Finally people I wouldn't have to feel fake around. I could just do whatever felt right without having to worry that it wasn't something I would normally do.

"I'm not sure yet." Brendon replied from the other room. "They live out of town but it's not that far. Do you want to make the trip?" He asked.

"How far is not that far?" I asked, cuddling under the blanket.

Brendon reappeared with popcorn and a can of whip cream. "It's about two hours away." He told me, handing me the whip cream.

"Mmm, thank you." I said, shooting some whip cream in to my mouth. "It's delicious."

Brendon simply stared at me in surprise.

"Uhh... did I do something wrong?" I asked, freezing.

Brendon laughed and shook his head, "You're just incredibly cute. May I have some?" He asked, opening his mouth.

"Of course." I said, leaning closer as I aimed the whip cream at his mouth. It shot out, landing in his mouth but some sprayed over his face as I laughed at him. "Hold still." I muttered, leaning forward.

He jumped slightly as I licked the whip cream off of him. "I think it's usually sexier if it's on your chest but I don't want to waste any of this stuff. It's like happiness in a bottle." I explained.

Brendon was smiling as I pulled away, "Would you like to spray some on my chest? I certainly wouldn't mind if you licked it all up."

"Maybe later if you're good." I said, winking at him.

I did end up stealing some of his popcorn. It tasted weird mixed with whip cream but I ate it anyway.

**

We had almost reached the end of the movie when the someone knocked on the door. "I'll get it." Brendon said, pausing the movie as he left to answer the door.

Moments later he came back with my mother behind him. She looked astounded, "This is a lovely apartment." She said.

It was only lovely because I worked my ass off cleaning up after Brendon so that I didn't feel like I was living in a pig sty every time I stepped on a piece of trash he had randomly thrown on the ground. I didn't say that though. "Hi mom." I said, smiling at her.

"Oh dear I've missed you so much." She said, even though it hadn't been long since we had seen each other last. I figured me being in the hospital had probably made her a little clingy so I let her off with the 'miss you' statements.

"Well we are close, you know you can come by whenever." I replied, not seeing a problem with that.

My mother nodded but then looked sad as she spoke, "I don't know what I'm going to do when you guys leave. I'll miss you both so much."

Brendon looked like he had just been punched in the gut as he struggled to find words but I beat him as I asked, "Leave?" I was confused. I didn't know of any plans to leave that I had.

"yeah." my mother said, still sounding sad. she hadn't picked up on my confusion. "I mean, I think it's great that you're going on tour with Brendon after graduation but you can't expect me not to miss you."

I looked at Brendon as he looked at his feet but I didn't say anything. Tour? I didn't recall being informed of this. Was Brendon making decisions without my knowledge or approval again? To move in with him had seemed sweet so it was something I could overlook but him planning on taking me out of town and telling the people in my life before telling me was a little much...
Sign up to rate and review this story