Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The black and white roses

Chapter 3

by IanH 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2011-09-03 - Updated: 2011-09-04 - 217 words

0Unrated
I looked around, and couldn't find a single soul that I rreally wanted to see.I hung my head..there was no way I was gonna find anyone in here! Chelsea and Frankie already set off, and Derek was gone too. Jasmine, all alone!Then suddenly an arm swam across my stomach and grasped me as the person pulled me closer.

I gasped and grabbed the arm, twisting it, and putting in all my strength as I flipped the person over.Martial Arts never seemed to fail me, until I looked down the person who I had just flipped onto their backs.

I cupped my mouth and gasped."OH MY GOSH!Sorry Mikey!"

I helped him up, he brushed himself off and rubbed his head. "Sorry, I forgot you could do that." someone said from behind.

I looked to see Ray and Bob laughing their asses off.It was Ray who put his arm around me, but by accident I grabbed Mikey by mistake.
Man, I felt like ** for flipping my best friend's little brother.

"* off, **s,"I spat, then turning my attention to Mikey in my calm tone,"I am SO sorry, Mikey!Are you okay???"

"Yeah,"He replied quietly as a smile spread over his face,"Man, you GOTTA teach me how to do that!"
Sign up to rate and review this story